31

"Grandma" A cute little Taylor look alike smiled. "Awe look at you" I laughed kissing his cheek. "Hi mom" Danielle smiled softly. Logan and his family following behind her. "Oh look at you you're beautiful" She laughed shushing me. I kissed Logan on the cheek telling him how much I missed him. Logan and Danielle's husband started cooking, and our families were all together. It's something we always did on this date.

"How are you feeling" Danielle asked carefully watching me. "Alone" I chuckled as her face fell. "Mom-" I stopped her. "Danielle you and Logan have kids and grandkids. After Taylor all I had was you two and Russell. Then he died, and then everyone else. I sighed letting the hurt feeling sink in. I missed Taylor and I missed Russell.

"Mom I love you, and you'll never be alone" She smiled kissing my cheek. "Thanks sweetie, but I just need to move on" She nodded, but we were talking about two different things.

The dinner started, and finished all to quickly. We were in the house that Taylor and I lived in. It was exactly the same. I had it finally remodeled to look exactly like when we were first here together. "I am ready" I told myself as I took my blood pressure pills in my hand. If I was going to die it would be on my terms. Here in this house surrounded by my family. It would be in this very room I lost Taylor in.

"Grandma are you alright" Tanner asked, and I smiled. "I'm happier than I've ever been" He nodded. "Excuse me I'm going to go take a nap" I bid my goodbye to them, and they never questioned a thing. I knew it was time, and I wasn't scared. I knew that Taylor was watching over me.

I laid in bed with the same song playing that Taylor and I got married to. My eyes slowly closed, and I felt myself drifting away. I felt my moments coming to an end. I felt closer to Taylor than I have in many years.

"Mommy wake up" My eyes fluttered open, and a beautiful boy was smiling at me. "Who are you" I asked looking around, and I was in a field. "I'm Cole silly" My eyes widened, and I looked down at my hands. They weren't old or wrinkled they were young, and I had my wedding ring on. "Cole" I felt my eyes water, and he smiled nodding. I wrapped my arms around him, and to my suprise he didn't disappear.

"No time mommy. Daddy said you have to hurry" Daddy as in Brad is here. I quickly stood, and started running after Cole. The seasons changed, and before my eyes Cole got taller with each season we ran through. We stopped at spring infront of the soccer complex "Come on mom" He smiled pulling me through the door. As the wind caught my dress it changed, and my hair was slightly curled. I was wearing the same dress as the time the boys found out I was pregnant.

I let my gaze fall on the field, and there they were. The boys were playing soccer. It was then that I realized I wasn't dreaming. "I'm not dreaming" I asked, and Cole shook his head. "No you earned your wings" His smile ear to ear. I turned my gaze back, and let a few tears fall.

"TAYLOR" I screamed, and they all stopped turning to me. His eyes widened, and I started running as did he. When we met eachother I jumped into his arms as he swung me around. "Kaitlynn" Tears spilling over his eyes. "Taylor" He pulled back placing his lips right on mine. "This isn't happening you're finally here" He asked, and I nodded. "I'm finally here" He set me down, but still held me close.

"I'm so sorry" He mumbled against my forehead, but I shook my head. "I'm here now that's all that matters" He smiled kissng me again.

"Ew gross Taylor that's my mom" Cole made a face, but I laughed. "Where's Danielle and Logan?" He asked, and I felt a weight lift from my shoulders. "You know about him?" I couldn't stop the tears as he pulled me closer. "Baby I never took my eyes off of you. plus I told you there was two in there" He laughed placing his hand on my stomach. "When I left they were at the house with their families" He nodded watching me carefully. "I'm scared I'm going to look away, and you'll be gone" I shook my head. "Taylor I'm not going anywhere"

We went around, and I hugged all the boys. I waited watching Brad carefully. "I'm sorry Kaitlynn" I fell into his arms accepting his apology. I've held on to so much anger since that day at the center. I was just happy to finally be here with Taylor.

We were all young again, except Cole was now only about 18. They explained that he wouldn't get any older unless if he went to go get someone from the other side. They told me when I went to sleep he must have been ordered to take me here.

The sky changed, and I was sitting between Taylor's legs. His arms were wrapped around me, and he was softly kissing my shoulder. "We can be together forever now" He whispered playing with my hair. "Promise" "Promise"

See the thing is I didn't fall for my bestfriend's dad. Instead I thought I did which resulted in me meeting Taylor. Then Brad leaving me resulting in me running into Taylor's arms. Which caused us to go back and forth until I realized it was Taylor all along. I even had the privilege of being with Russell. It went to no one has to know to I fell in love with my bestfriend's dad's bestfriend. Which just happened to be my soulmate Taylor Johnson.