Rule 38

Masaya kaming umuwi ni Thunder... di ko mapigilang mapangiti habang inaalala ang pagiging possessive nya sa akin sa bar..

He showed everyone that i am his girl, so no one dared to get near me. He showed me that his world only revolves around me, and my heart wont skip a beat because of an exquisite happiness.

Its like my heart was given another chance to beat again after it was broken numerous of times.

"A Penny for your thoughts?"  I was snapped back when I heard him say it. Ngumiti ako sa kanya...  I embraced him tightly and nuzzled my face in his neck so i can smell his scent that relaxed my tired system.

We're at the passenger seat at the moment while Barry was driving us home.

"i love you Baby Elliott" i said sweetly and i meant every word i said.

"Say it again Babe, i love the you call my name, it sounds so different but very amazing"

Yeah, he's not used of being called in his second name, and i always wanted to be the only one to call him that... its kinda special, as special as he calls me Miracle.

"I love you my Baby Elliott"
"Dang!! Cant get enough of it" after he said that I felt his warm lips kissing my temple...

"I love you more my Miracle.. nothing can measure the Love that I'm feeling right now for you... I can risk everything if it takes to have you for a lifetime"  my heart throb harder inside my chest, and i feel a little bit emotional on the very moment because of an extreme happiness.

After all the pain, who have had thought that ill be able to stand and smile again? That I'm still able to trust and love again after every heartbreaks this heart of mine had been through?

"You know Babe? I never really thought that I'll be this smitten in love. It never crossed my mind before, akala ko kontento na ako sa kung anong meron ako.. i thought i have everything, not until the day I met you. I can still remember the first time I laid my eyes on you, it was shallow and so lonely.  I never even know you aside from being a friend of Margo, and those pictures on your social media; but i felt your pain when I stared at those lonely eyes." He started combing my hair and continued.

"Alam mo yung feelings na kahit di pa kita ganun ka kilala I already feel that we have connections. Until the day came that i was craving for your presence and i woke up one day being addicted to you. Its hard to believe but when i came closer to you i found myself, i found the reason why i have this heart. It was meant to beat for you, the purpose of having this was loving you." I smiled despite of the tears that falling non stop on my eyes.

Mahirap ipaliwanag ang naramdaman ko sa panahong yun. Its like a blissful day with a coalition of magic.

I smiled even wider... narealize ko kasi that these tears was caused by overwhelming gratification, not by some sick heartaches.

" no words can define how much Happy i am to have you in my life, you filled the holes of my heart, maybe not fully pero para saan bat mapupunta din tayo doon."

"Im not rushing you Babe, always remember that ill be just right here patiently waiting until the day that i fully filled those holes"

" thank you so Much my Elliott..." at naramdaman ko ang lalong pag higpit ng yakap nya sakin..

Pareho kaming malalapad ang ngiti nung paakyat kami sa penthouse ni Thunder...

Nung makapasok kami ay biglang nagring ang phone nya.. tumaas ang kilay ni Thunder na ikinapagkakataka ko...

"What's wrong?" Lumapit ako sa kanya at hinaplos ang mapula pula nyang pisngi... kumalma konti ang expression nya sa ginawa ko...

"Trouble" maikli nyang sagot... i sense something bad was happening... he said he'll wait for me to sleep first before he'll handle the thing he called "TROUBLE"