12.

Austin's POV

I was worried about Alan to a point where I didn't know what to do. Ever since the party he barely talked to me, he wouldn't be alone with me and he wouldn't touch me at all. Kellin said that I did nothing wrong, but I was still worried.  I hoped he would tell me soon.

I was also pretty sure he was drinking at school which wasn't good either. It was getting out of hand and I felt like I was at a loss here. He was just spiraling downhill and I was getting really scared for him.   I gave him his space though, I knew that's what he would won't.

Although, I was growing impatient. I just wanted to be with my boyfriend, I missed him.  So today at lunch I planned on talking to him or something.  I needed to figure out what was going on with him.

I probably should just leave him be, but it was a little irritating to wait. I didn't know if that was my true impatience or part of my withdrawls. I was easily annoyed right now and almost anything set me off. I just wanted to punch something.

I started walking through the school building making my way to my locker when someone stopped me. 

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Just want to know if Alan said anything to about the party a while back," Chad said.

I gave him a look, "No... Why would he?"

"After you two argued, he was practically begging for me to help him forget you." 

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I thought he would have told you by now. I mean he barely even looks at you anymore.  Come on Austin, you were nothing to him and I gave him what he needed." 

"He fucked you?" I demanded, getting pissed.

"All night," He chuckled.

"He wouldn't do that to me."

"I don't know. You abandoned him at that party, so he was lonely and in need. I helped him out because you weren't there." 

"I didn't fucking abandon him!"

"Well that's not what he was telling me." 

"Whatever, fuck off Chad."

He shrugged, "I'm just trying to tell you before he does."

He then walked off before I could say anything more to him. I was confused. I didn't think Alan would do something like that to me. I mean he was my boyfriend, but we hadn't been dating that long either. What if he did sleep with Chad when I went off without him that night?  Did he care about me at all?

At this point I had worked myself up. I was pissed off. How could he do that to me? To us? I thought he actually liked me and gave a damn about me. I worked so hard to convince him to just date me and then he did this shit? 

I went through the school day fuming. I was had to try and cool myself down before lunch, but how could I?

Lunch came around and I practically stormed over to the table. Everyone else was already there sitting down. Alan looked like he was a little buzzed and when I sat across from him, I could smell the alcohol on him. 

"What the fuck?" I demanded.

Alan looked up at me confused, "What?"

"You're drinking alcohol."

"No I'm not." 

"Ash, I can smell it."

"So? Look just don't worry about it."