20.

Vic's POV

I sighed as I waited in front of the school. Kellin had told me not to pick him up today which, was fine by me considering I had to talk to an asshole about something stupid and important. Chad had texted me the night before saying he needed to talk about the picture he had sent me. Which was fine considering I was going to kick his ass about that picture anyway. I was curious about why Kellin didn't want me to pick him up, of course, but I also was way too pissed about this Chad thing to stop and think about it. He had been harassing me ever since he found out about my job and it was pissing me off.

I just wanted to beat this guys ass, but I knew what would happen if I did.  He had the power to ruin my life with that picture and I hated that.

"You good?" Someone said poking my cheek.

I glanced up at Alan. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You just seem angry..." 

"Just some stupid shit I have to deal with," I told him. "Why are you over here?"

"Uh me too. What kind of stuff?"

"It's... complicated," I said.

"How complicated?" 

"Pretty damn complicated," I laughed. "What are you dealing with?"

"Don't worry about it," he quipped and looked at me. "How's your side?"

"Healing just fine," I told him. "I took the stitches out yesterday so it's all doing good. Now, tell me."

"I'm healing up pretty well, ya know? My arm hurts sometimes, but it's whatever.  I'm testifying against my dad, did I tell you that?" He rambled avoiding what I said. I rolled my eyes and glanced over to finally see Chad coming up to us.

"Al, you should go."

"I'm meeting him here." 

"I am too," I said awkwardly. "Wait, why are you meeting him here?"

"Why are you?" 

"Don't worry about why I am."

"Then don't worry about why I am." 

I rolled my eyes and ignored him and looked at Chad. "So," I said. "What do you want?"

Chad smirked at me and then glanced at Alan. "I'm so glad you both are here."

"What's going on?" Alan asked him.

"Vic, have you liked the pictures I've been sending you?" Chad asked and I bristled.

"How did you fucking get all of those?" I asked him. "You're not allowed anywhere near the corners."

"I know people who still go there."  

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you sending them to me?" I asked.

Chad just gave me that stupid look and I was tempted to punch him in the face. "I have a proposition for you two."

"What is it exactly?" Alan asked. 

"If you have sex with me again, Alan," Chad said and looked at me. "Then I won't send these pictures out for everyone to see."

Alan's face paled and he looked at me with wide eyes.

I glared at Chad. "You won't send them."

"I will if I don't get what I want." 

"You're not getting it," I told him, not even letting Alan say anything. I wasn't about to let Chad do that to Alan.

"Vic," he whispered.