15.

Kellin's POV

Vic sighed and laid in my lap. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair as he made a face.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked. It was midnight and we were currently in the tree house, Vic got the next week off of work, I guess something happened but Vic hadn't really talked about it to me. I knew something was bugging him but figured he would tell me eventually.

"You're going to get mad," he said and took my hand in his so that it wasn't in his hair anymore.

"What is it?" 

"Promise you're not going to get mad?" He asked in a whiny voice.

"Just fucking tell me and we'll find out." 

"Chad tried to fuck me at work last night. That's why I didn't go to your house. We got in a fight and my stitches ripped."

"Are you kidding me!?" 

"You said you wouldn't get mad," he complained and I squeezed his hand tight.

"Victor, these are the things I am allowed to get mad about."

"Well it's fine now." 

"I think I have to disagree," I said with a sigh. "V, if he tried to fuck you at work that means that he knows what you do. He could use that against you."

"I know, but he hasn't said anything at all." 

"It's been a day," I told him, irritated. This really couldn't mean anything could and if Chad knew, that couldn't mean anything good.

"Did you fuck him?" I asked lowly.

"God no!" 

"Thank god," I sighed and leaned against the wall.

"I know, I wasn't going to."

"That's good to know," I told him and started playing with his hair again. "So, tell me what happened."

Vic let out a dramatic sigh. "It was stupid," he said before he proceeded to tell me everything that had happened.

"You're right. It was stupid." 

"I know, and then Oli got irritated with me for fighting with him."

"Why?" 

"Because that's bad for the whole thing you know?" He told me and closed his eyes. "There's a bright side, though."

"What's the bright side?" 

"I told Oliver about you and I'm not doing that anymore."

"Really!?"

"Yeah, we're working some things out but I think I might be just doing some assistant kind of things."

"That's awesome!"

"Yeah but it might mean crazy and annoying hours," he told me and I leaned down and gave him a kiss.

"It's better, though, isn't it?" I asked, sliding a hand down his chest slowly.

"Well duh."   Vic raised an eyebrow as I bit my lip and leaned forward and slipped a hand to the button of his jeans. "What are you doing?" he asked me, amused.

"Nothing, what are you doing?" 

"I'm trying to figure out what you're doing," Vic laughed. I gave him another kiss and slipped my hand into his pants when we heard people talking below us.

"Who the hell goes to a park at midnight on a school night?" I whispered.

"I don't know," He whispered.