22.

Vic's POV

I was going to go insane soon, I could feel it. Everyday for the last week and a half I had been dealing with the repercussions of what Chad had done and I was over it. Oliver had told me everything was in place and that as soon as the police arrested Chad, they'd find it. Alan had helped us out by going to the police about what Chad had done to him and now, whenever they found him, they'd see what we had done to him. It was easy, really. Oliver had him come to the house to "make amends" so he didn't lose such a good customer. Apparently Chad was at the corner almost everyday to have some fun with one of the girls. So, in a gesture of goodwill, Oliver gave him some weed for free. The weed, of course, had been laced with something extra. Heroin. This meant he wouldn't just be going in for rape, he'd have drug charges as well as a few other plants from some of Oliver's other guys. I didn't want to know how Oliver had found someone who had access to it or how they even got them into Chad's house but, in a few different drawers in the boys bedroom, were some pictures of kids.

Oliver was going to ruin this guy's life. And it was a great reminder for me to never fucking cross him, ever.

"Hey," Kellin said, falling into step with me in the hallway. "Is today any better?" He asked, taking my hand.

"No," I grumbled and to prove my point, someone slapped my ass.

"Hey, back off!" Kellin shouted at them.

"What, it's okay to share your boyfriend with strangers but not us?" Ryan, one of my old teammates taunted.

"He doesn't do it anymore!"

"That you know of," he said. "It all makes sense now why you left the team. Wanted to whore around instead."

"Fuck off!" I shouted.

Kellin squeezed my hand and pulled me away from everyone. "Maybe you should go home for today," he said softly, running his fingers through my hair.

"I don't want to go home."

"I don't know if staying here would be a good idea for you, you look like you're ready to shoot up the school or something," Kellin said. "Don't you have to do some kind of drug run for Oliver today anyway?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I have to deliver some merchandise to a few dealers in the area."

"Go do that and try to cool off, if you feel better, you can come back to school or, you can come to my house tonight."

"Okay, I'll go."

Kellin gave me a kiss. "Good, you really need to just get away. I love you, V."

"I love you too, K, I'll see you tonight. Maybe I'll even take you out to dinner if you're nice to me."

"I'll be looking forward to it."

I gave him a final kiss and the two of us split up, him to class and me to my car. I made my way outside rolling my eyes when I saw Chad.

"So, how's my favorite prostitute?" He asked and started walking with me.

"Fuck off Chad."

"Maybe, I could fuck you instead," he said, giving me a suggestive look.

"I wouldn't touch you if you were the last person on earth," I said blandly.

"Come on, it wouldn't be bad."

"It would," I said. "Besides, isn't your type weak, unsuspecting boys who can't fight back?"

"Someone like your boyfriend, maybe? He looks like he knows how to have a lot of fun."