13.

Kellin's POV

I sighed and looked at Austin. "Where's V?" I asked him. We were at lunch, and I hadn't seen Vic all day.

"How would I know?" He asked, annoyed and I rolled my eyes. He had been a moody little asshole for the last few days and I was ready to punch him.

"Well I didn't know if you would know or not."

"I do know but why would you automatically think I would know?" Austin said and Alan glared and smacked him.

"Just tell him where Vic is," he snapped.

"He went home after first hour, I guess something happened with work last night."

"Was that so hard?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Do you know what happened?"

He shook his head. "No, but he was limping pretty bad."

"Do you think someone hurt him?"

"Probably if he was limping," Austin said "Now will you stop questioning me?"

"No," I said and stood up. "We need to go make sure he's okay and I don't know where he lives so you need to take me."

"You know, I didn't ditch this much school until I became friends with you people," Austin grumbled.

"I don't care, now take me to his house."

"He'll kill me if I take you, you know that right?"

"I don't care," I said simply and looked at Alan. "Are you staying or are you going to come with us?"

"I'll go."

I nodded and started out of the cafeteria.

"It's such a far walk!" Austin complained once we were outside and he was leading us. "You realize the house is on the other side of town?"

"I do now, so keep walking buddy."

Austin shot me a glare and looked at Alan. "Why is he being rude?"

"Because you're being rude." Alan told him.

"I am not," he complained and I rolled my eyes.

"Austin, you're really close to getting punched," I told him. "He's your friend, aren't you at all worried about him?"

"Yeah I am worried, but I know what happens over there."

"What all happens?" Alan asked curiously.

"A lot of sex, drugs, violence and things like that. I'm pretty sure last time I was over there I saw someone get stabbed."

"Oh," Alan said softly. I shrugged, I expected as much. I mean, Vic's mom did get killed in the whole prostitution circuit.

"I know, I shouldn't even be bringing you both here."

"We'll be fine," I grumbled. We kept walking for another twenty minutes before we finally made to a sketchy neighborhood.

"Vic lives around here?" Alan asked, looking around and taking a step closer to Austin.

"Uh, yeah. There's this big house on the end, everyone just calls it the Big House but that's where he lives. That's usually his corner over there," he said, nodding to a corner that had a high fence around it and a few girls standing around.

"Let's go then. We don't need to stand around all day," I said and began walking towards the house.

"Hi Austin," One of the girls said waving to him.