ONE

THE RAGER
______________

THE RAGER______________

______________

A FEMALE WEREWOLF IN HUMAN FORM STEPPED OUT OF A BLACK CAR IN FRONT A LARGE MANSION IN MYSTIC FALLS, VIRGINIA THAT BELONGED TO THE MAYOR. The girl and her friend were in town to visit a fellow werewolf after Atticus Shane, a man who promised that he would help the girls if they did him a favor.

Hayley Marshall— the werewolf who had gotten out of the car— turned around to face her friend, Thalia Monroe, a brunette werewolf who was still seated in the vehicle, "Are you sure about this?"

Thalia nodded, the girls knew about Shane's plan and they were both onboard but Hayley had her moments of doubt, "I'll be there. I just need to make a call"

The Marshall girl nodded, her hazel eyes going back and forth between the girl that was like a sister to her and the front door before she walked up to the porch.

The werewolf in the vehicle watched her fellow brunette enter the mansion before she pulled her phone out and scrolled through her contacts. She pressed the call button and the call was immediately answered.

"Thalia, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"We just got to Mystic Falls"

"Good. All you need to do is get me the twelve and I'll reward you with the information about your family"

Thalia nodded, chocolate brown eyes searching the drivway in case anyone was around, "I get it, Shane. You'll have your twelve soon"

The female hung up and got out of the car to join her friend in the mansion. She walked up to the porch and opened the unlocked door, finding her way inside. Thanks to her overly blessed werewolf hearing, she was able to find Hayley in a study on the ground floor.

The Monroe girl scoffed as she entered the room, taking in the luxury, "You're such a liar, Ty"

Tyler Lockwood, who had been conversating with Hayley, turned around to find his friend standing in the door, "You're here too?"

"Love the enthusiasm" Thalia wrapped an arm around the male and he slung an arm over her shoulders, "We chained you up all over the Appalachians, talked you through every turn we even helped you break the sire bond. But you couldn't tell us your real story, why?"

"I didn't want anybody to follow me back" Tyler revealed, "You shouldn't be here, werewolves aren't safe around Klaus. His hybrids are all over this house and so is he"

Hayley nodded, "We know. One of his hybrids is with a pack we ran with. He called and told me that he was coming to protect a guy named Tyler and I thought, hey, what are the chances?"