TWO

THE KILLER
______________

THE KILLER______________

______________

THALIA AND HAYLEY RETURNED TO THE LOCKWOOD MANSION THE DAY AFTER, ONCE KLAUS WAS GONE. The girls were watching Tyler as he spoke to Dean, a fellow hybrid slave to Klaus, whom the Monroe girl had known since she first joined the pack in the Appalachians. She and the other wolves were trying to convince Dean to go against Klaus' wishes to kill a vampire hunter who was known for slaughtering anyone in his way. 

"Look, man, this guy is dangerous. He's highly trained. He's armed" The Lockwood boy warned his friend.

"I can handle myself," Dean said, "Besides Klaus asked me personally"

A blonde girl walked in front of Thalia's line of vision, blocking her view of the males. Dean stormed off and Tyler followed him. The blonde turned around to see the two she-wolves, "Uh, who are you?"

"Who the hell are you?" Thalia asked.

"Caroline" The girl replied, confirming that she was the  Caroline. The Caroline that Tyler couldn't stop talking about during his time in the Appalachians, the Caroline who just happened to be his girlfriend.

The hazel-eyed girl finally faced the blonde, "Ty told us about you. I'm Hayley and that's Thalia"

Caroline faked a smile, "Well, that's pretty crazy because I haven't heard a thing about you"

"Weird. We've been staying here a few days," Hayley informed the girl as she searched for a any sign of Tyler and Dean.

The vampire furrowed her brows, "Excuse me?"

"We needed a place to crash and Ty's a buddy, he was kind enough to offer" The Monroe girl answered.

Caroline scoffed, "Well, I know all of Ty's buddies and I haven't heard about you. So, how about we cut the crap?"

Thalia sighed, "Look, I don't do teen drama. Any issues you have, take it up with Ty. Excuse us" The two brunettes walked away, following in Tyler and Dean's footsteps into the livingroom and out to the foyer where the males were discussing.

"Dean, you know you don't have to do what he says, you can walk away" Hayley spoke, announcing her presence.

"Stay out of this, Hayley. I'm going" The hybrid told his friend off.

Tyler sighed, "Just listen to her, man. Klaus told you to take Connor on by yourself but you can't even fight back. You have to use non-lethal force. What the hell is that?"

"Klaus gave me a direct order," 

Thalia shook her head, "Dean, it's too dangerous" 

The hyrbid turned to the brunette, "You don't know what it's like, Tal"