TWENTY ONE

CRESCENT CITY
______________

CRESCENT CITY______________

______________

KLAUS, ELIJAH, MARCEL, AND REBEKAH WERE IN THE COURTYARD. Hayley and I walked out of Davina's room with the drawing of Celeste. Rebekah told her brothers and Marcel about Sophie's niece, Monique, who came back from the dead today.

"The witches think that all hope is lost but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected. This is how we're gonna get Davina back. Kill the witch who took her place"

"I have a theory about who one of them could be" I spoke up, announcing that Hayley and I were there, we stood on the stairs as I showed them the drawing of Elijah's ex, "Celeste"

"I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us, she was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil is coming"

"First, Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores, now your murdered lover is back" Klaus spoke, he pointed to Elijah, "This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us"

ELIJAH HAD ASKED REBEKAH TO TAKE ME BACK TO THE PLANTATION HOUSE. I was going to stay there until all this witch crap was over.

Hayley wanted to tag along but she couldn't, the full moon was tonight and she was going to turn.

We got out of the car, "I thought I was gonna have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming" Rebekah said

"Yeah, well, we all just wanna protect me and the babies, right?"

Rebekah stopped, "Hey, I'm on your side, remember? So, what gives?"

I sighed and turned around to face the blonde, "Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah"

"So what? You're preggers, you can't turn"

I nodded, "Yes but I wanted to invite a few people over"

"Of course. Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed Crescent Clan will be—"

"Human" I finished, "Only for a few hours, and won't be again until the next full moon. So, I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the Bayou"

"Josh isn't dead yet?" Rebekah smiled, "Well good on him. I love a nice survival story"

"Who the bloody hell is that?" I turned around and saw the keg guy that I hired leave the house.

"Kegs out back, alright?" I told the man

"Yup"

"Right. It appears you weren't gonna wait for me to grant you permission to throw a kegger" Rebekah spoke