FOUR

MY BROTHER'S KEEPER
______________

MY BROTHER'S KEEPER______________

______________

THALIA AND HAYLEY STOOD IN A BARN AT AN ABANDONED FARM IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. The two were continuing their work with helping the hybrid loyal to Klaus break their sire bond but had been forced to move out of the Lockwood mansion as it was occupied for the planning of the Miss Mystic Falls pageant, therefore, the abandoned barn.

The she-wolves watched as Kimberley, the hybrid that they had chained to the floor, struggled against her restraints as she began to turn, "Just let it out, scream. We're at an abandoned farm. No one can hear you for miles" Hayley told the hybrid.

"Easy for you to say," Kimberley spat, "You never turned twenty times in a row"

The Marshall girl shook her head, "No, but we watched a bunch of your hybrid friends go through it"

Kimberley groaned in agony when she fell to her knees, "Why does it have to be like this? Why break every bone over and over?"

"That's what the sire bond is" Thalia answered as she fastened another set of chains to the wall and connected it to Kim's restraints, "You're grateful to Klaus because he released you from the pain of having to turn every full moon. So, you're gonna keep turning until it doesn't hurt and you'll have nothing to be grateful for"

"What's in all of this for you?"

The she-wolves glanced at each other, the last thing they needed was someone to begin questioning things and poking holes in their plans as it would only lead to a blood bath and one hell of a mess to clean up. Hayley crossed her arms as her gaze met the hybrid's, "I don't hear bones cracking"

The doors opened and Tyler entered the barn after a phone call to his girlfriend about how to keep the Original that haunted Mystic Falls occupied while the Lockwood male and his friends freed the hybrids, "So, Caroline bought us another day. Klaus wants to go with her to Miss Mystic Falls tomorrow"

Hayley turned to the male with a smile, "Does that mean we're going?"

"So I can watch Klaus fawn over Caroline at some lame-ass pageant?" Tyler scoffed, "No thanks"

"Come on, guys"

Thalia shook her head, "I'm with Ty on this one. I mean, come on, a pageant?"

The three all turned to check on the hybrid as she turned for what seemed to be the millionth time. The Marshall girl faced her friends, "Ty! We need to hide what's going on here by pretending that I was the one that broke you and Caroline up. Besides, isn't it at your house?"

Kimberley groaned, "Like this isn't torture enough?! Can you take it outside?"

Hayley batted her eyelashes at Tyler, The male glanced at their mutual friend, "Fine, we'll go but you need to wear dresses"