Chapter 1- Packing

Ethan's thoughts are in Bold and Tylers are Underlined :)

Ethan was loading his backpack. Him and the group were going to the woods for a couple days. They had a vacation, so it was good that they got to spend time together.

I just hope there aren't any bears.

Ethan finished packing his stuff and headed downstairs. He threw his stuff on the couch and walked over to Mark. "Hey Mark?"

Mark turned around and smiled a bubbly face. "Yes Ethan?"

Ethan looked worried. "There aren't gonna be any bears are there?"

Mark smiled. "Nah. Besides we have bear mase just incase."

Ethan felt releived. He walked over to his bag and grabbed it. When he picked up his bag his water bottle fell out. Oh Shit.

Ethan went to pick it up, but someone else grabbed it. Ethan looked up and saw Tyler. Tyler held the water bottle infront of Ethan. "Here you go Ethan."

Ethan grabbed the water bottle, whil accidently grabbing Tyler's hand. Ethan pulled it away, not seeming to notice, but Tyler definitley did notice. Did Ethan Just Grab My Hand? Oh well. It was probably nothing.

Tyler walked over to his bag and grabbed. Amy cam bursting through the door. "ARE YOU GUYS READY TO GO CAMPING??!!"

Ethan smiled excitedly. "Yes!"

Amy grabbed her bag of the couch and put it on her back. "This is gonna be so much fun!!"

Kathryn was right next to Amy. "Are you guys ready for a 6 hour car ride?"

"Mark grunted a little. "6 hours?"

Amy made a sassy face. "Yep. Thats the joy of camping honey."

Mark smirked and rolled his eyes. "Alright everyone. You got your stuff?"

Everyone nodded there heads. They all walked out of the door and got in the car. Mark walked to the door of the house and locked it. Ethan looked at the house on more time before they left. Be back soon.

End of chapter 1.