Chapter 2- The Long Way There

Ethan and Tyler sat in the back, Kat sat in the middle, and Mark and Amy sat in the front. Amy was excited. "Is everyone excited?"

Nobody Replied. Honestly ill be happier when we get there. I hate road trips. Ethan put his head on his arm and tried to go to sleep. Hopefully I dont get car sick.

Tyler was on the other side, and was trying to sleep as well. Man I hope nobody gets sick. That would suck. For now though, we seem good.

                      1 Hour Later...

Ethan threw up on the ground. Mark was rubbing his back and looking away. Tyler was looking concerned. I hope hes okay. Maybe he will need some help while were on the drive.

Amy grabbed some wipes. "Here Ethan. This should help."

Ethan wiped his mouth and used another rag to wipe his tears. "Im sorry guys."

Kat smiled. "Ethan its ok. We all get car sick sometimes. Today was your lucky day."

Ethan laughed a little, but went back to being concerened. "I really am sorry. I didnt mean too."

Tyler smiled and put his hand on his shoulder. "Its ok. You can sleep on me if you want."

Ethan smiled. "Ok Tyler. Thanks."

Tyler smiled but realized what he just said. Wait, did i just ask Ethan to sleep on me? Oh well. It won't hurt anything.

Everyone got back in the car. Mark sprayed a little cologne. "Just Incase."

Everyone laughed at Marks joke and went back into their zen mode. Ethan sat in the middle so he could lay on Tyler. Tyler didnt mind. I dont think if ever done this before. Hopefully it turns out well.

Ethan was getting pretty tired. Tyler looked at Ethan and smiled. "You can lay on me if you want."

Ethan smiled. "Thanks Tyler."

Ethan put his head on Tyler's lap and rested. Tyler put his hand on his head and put his head against the seat. This actually feels really nice.

Ethan felt the same. Wow. Tyler is Really Warm. This feels really nice actually. I should go to sleep.

End of Chapter 2.