Chapter 3- Face Down

Ethan fell asleep on Tylers Lap. Tyler heard tiny snoring and looked down to see Ethan sleeping. Tyler smiled. Thats really Cute. Wait. WHAT DID I JUST-

Tyler's thoughts were interupted by Ethan grunting. Tyler looked down again and smiled. Well, Im not gonna lie. He is pretty cute in that position.

Ethan turned his head up and looked at Tyler. His smile lifted the mood and he stood up. He had a line indent on his face from sleeping Tyler's pants. He looked up. "Hi Tyler, what time is it?"

Tyler looked at his phone. "2:47."

Ethan shrugged. "Its only been 5 minutes?"

Tyler smirked a sappy smile. "Yea. Sorry Blue Boi."

Ethan layed his head back down. Only this time, He was face down to Tyler's pants. What the- He has his face in my private area! What is he doing?

Seconds later, Ethan realized his mistake and lifted his head up quick. He put his hands on his face to hide his blush. OH FUCK! What the hell am I doing? It was an accident! Please don't kick my ass!

Ethan took his hands off his face and looked at Tyler. "Im so sorry Ty-"

The car stopped. The two guys in the back didnt even realize they had stopped at a gastation. Amy turned around and smiled. "Alright guys. Bathroom break. You can also get some snacks if you would like."

Everyone got out of the car and stretched. They all walked into the gas station and used the bathroom. Ethan waited for it to be just Him and Tyler to apologize. Please don't kick my ass. Im sorry.

Ethan walked up to Tyler and waited for it to be just them. "Hey Tyler?"

Tylsr turned around and smiled. "Yes Ethan?"

Ethan shrugged. "Im sorry about, what happened in the um- car."

Tyler smiled. "Ethan it was an accident. You are fine. Im not mad. Not at all. Its okay."

Ethan shrugged. "So you arent gonna um- hurt me?"

Tyler looked at him. "Of course not! Your my best friend! Im not mad at you. I Promise."

Tyler walked up to Ethan and hugged him. Ethan was suprised, but hugged back. It lasted for about 5 seconds, and then they let go. Tyler put his hand under his chin. "It's Ok."

Ethan smiled, confused a little. I like it when he looks at me like that.

End of Chapter 3.