Chapter 6- The Nightmare

"Alright, Its settled! Goodnight everyone." Amy smiled, tiredly.

Everyone went to their tents and got in their sleeping bags. Tyler and Ethan both sat in their own sleeping bags. They both drifted off to sleep. Everything was perfect except for one thing. It was too quiet.

4 hours later....

Ethan was tossing and turning in his bag. The bag was flipping and dlying as Ethan was not having a good night. Tyler was woken to the havoc. Whats going on with Ethan? Is having a seizure of something? Let me check.

Tyler crawled over to Ethan and pat his shoulder. "Ethan are you alright? Ethan?" Ethan are you-"

Ethan gasped and stood up from out of his bag. He was hyperventalating and sweating. Tyler turned on a light and looked at Ethan. "Ethan are you ok?"

Ethan looked at Tyler and started crying. "Oh god. Tyler I didnt mean to wake you. Im so sor-"

Tyler cut Ethan off and put his arm around his shoulder. "What happened?" Tyler asked calmly. "You can tell me."

Tyler gently wiped some of Ethan's tears away and held him. Ethan was stuttering. Like he was scared. "Well, um- Tyler *sniff* I had this horrible nightmare. I was being chased and well-"

Ethan couldn't finish his sentence without crying again. Tyler picked up Ethan and sat him on his lap, and hugged him tight. "Its ok. Im gonna be here, Im always gonna be here."

Tyler started rubbing Ethan's back in circles to calm him down. Tyler could feel Ethan's heart beat on his chest. Ethan was crying all over his shirt, but Tyler didnt mind. I really hope Ethan is ok. I wanna be there for him.

Ethan looked at Tyler and wiped away a tear. "Im really sorry I woke you up Tyler. I didnt want to."

Tyler gently grabbed Ethans hand and held it. "Come here."

Tyler layed Ethan on his sleeping bag and Tyler layed next to him. They both hugged and drifted off to sleep, peacefully.

End of Chapter 6.