Chapter 9- Tyler's Conclusion

Everybody was in the car. Same spots. They were all driving too the lake to where they could fish. Tyler was excited. He loved fishing. His Mom took him fishing when he was little.

Tyler looked over at Ethan, who was smiling. Ive never been fishing before. Maybe Tyler can teach me? Ethan was in the middle and Tyler was on the left again. Ethan was enjoying Tyler's warmth. He feels really good.

Tyler looked over and saw Ethan leaning over, but not touching Tyler. Ethan's head gently touched Tylers shoulders, and Tyler leaned into Ethan.

 Ethan's head gently touched Tylers shoulders, and Tyler leaned into Ethan

(Pic From The Office:)

Tyler's hand slowly creeped up on Ethan's. Tyler didnt notice it until their hands touched. What the- actually, that feels um, well- nice.

Tyler locked his hands inside Ethan's. Ethan looked up and smiled. Tyler looked down and smiled. Ethan put his hand on Tyler's chest and fell asleep, while keeping the grip on Tyler's hand. I Can't take it anymore. I love Ethan. I LOVE ETHAN. GOOD GOD HE IS SO CUTE AND PERFECT I ABSOLOUTLEY-

"Where Here!!" Amy yelled.

Tyler's thoughts were interupted by Amy's words. Tyler shook his head and sat up, letting Ethan get up as well, and they both let go of eachother's hands.

They both got out of the car while everyone else grabbed their fishing polls. Tyler and Ethan both grabbed theirs from the trunk of the car.

Ethan looked at Mark. "Hey Mark? were will we fish?"

Mark looked around and looked back at the blue one. "I dont know. Lets look for one. One where we can see the sunset."

Amy and Kat looked around for a minute. Kathryn pointed. "Right there. The sloped ledge. We could see the sunset perfectly there."

Mark looked excited. "Lets Go!!"

End of Chapter 9.