Chapter 10- The Sunset

Everyone arrived at the perfect fishing spot and they all chose were to sit. Mark, Amy and Kat, chose a spot, and Tyler and Ethan both chose seprate spots.

Mark looked over at Ethan and Tyler. "Hey Amy? Why are they so cute together??"

Amy smiled. "Oh I know it will happen. And I love it."

Kathryn Laughed. "I have that picture still."

The Three laughed and Watched Tyler and Ethan, hoping for something to happen. Ethan and Tyler were both setting up their lines. Ethan got confused. "Hey Tyler? Could you help me with this?"

Tyler walked over to Ethan, with his fishing pole and powerbait. "Ehat do you need help with Eth?"

"Well, everything actually. Ive never fished before."

Tyler smirked. "Ill teach you how."

Ethan grabbed a piece of Neon powerbait. "What do I do?"

Tyler put his hand on top of Ethan's and the other on the hook. "First, you put the bait on the line, and push it through, like this."

Tyler made Ethan's hand push the bait through. "Next, Unclick this little hoop thing, and put your thumb on the string."

Ethan did just what Tyler told him to do. "Now, Put the fishing poll back, and swing, letting go of your finger. Make sure its high so you can get distance."

Ethan cast out his line. The line went about 40 feet far, making a tiny ripple affect. Tyler beamed with joy. "You did it! Good Job!"

Ethan smiled. "I did It! Thank you Tyler!"

Ethan put his poll down and hugged Tyler straight foward. Tyler hugged Ethan back. This lasted for a good 6 seconds, when Tyler pulled back slowly.

Their faces were linked. They stared into eachother's eyes. Deeply. Ethan looked over at The other Three, and they were all giving him a thumbs up. Ethan Turned back around and kissed Tyler.

End of Chapter 10.

(Btw Everyone when I type car I mean van😂 Im too lazy to write correctly)