Chapter 11- Furry Friend

Everyone had gotten back from fishing. Mark and Amy were fangirling at Tyler and Ethan's kiss. Ethan and Tyler were getty the whole time in the car, and still were, even after they arrived back.

It was nightime. Tyler and Ethan were bothing eternally and physically crying from love. Love has no boundries. Everyone was tired after the fun day of Fishing, and just hanging out in general.

They all climbed into there tents to go to sleep. Ethan and Tyler were both so happy. "Tyler. Im so happy. I love you so much!"

Tyler smiled and kissed Ethan. "I love you too you cutie pie."

Ethan grabbed Tyler's body and Tyler grabbed Ethan back. "Tyler your so warm. Like a giant teddy bear."

Tyler giggled. "Well hugging you is the best feeling ever. Your like a warm, body pillow."

Ethan laughed. "Why are we talking about pillows?"

Tyler laughed. "I dont know😂"

Ethan relaxed and sunk into Tyler falling asleep. Tyler felt protective, and fell asleep as well. Tythan was real. And here to stay.

But so was a furry little friend.

Amy woke up to the sound of twigs snapping. She unzipped the tent and peeked outside. She grabbed a flashlight. "Hello?"

She heard a wierd sound by the grill. "Mark, Mark! Get up. Somethings here."

Mark wiped the slobber off his face and grabbed a flashlight. Everyone else, Including Tyler and Ethan, grabbed a flashlight and looked around. Kathryn grabbed the bear mace.

Tyler spotted something by the grill. "Guys, I see a bear!"

Kathryn walked infront of everyone and pointed the mase at the animal. She was about to spray, but the bear realized what it was, and ran off.

Kathryn watched the bear run off into the woods. She put the can of Mase down by her side and looked back. "That thing mustve been scared."

Amy laughed from fear. "Kat you are such a badass! you scared the heck outta me!"

Ethan was holding Tyler, until Tyler gave him a look of reasurrence. Ethan felt releived by Tylers properties and got back in the tent. "I hope that bear doesnt come back."

Tyler laughed. "Neither are we😂"

Ethan laughed. "Oh god I love you."

Tyler smiled. "You too."

End of Chapter 11.