Chapter 10

Erikas Pov
I wake up and first thing I do is puke in the first thing I see. Which is a trash can right beside Jakes bed. Seconds later I feel my hair living off my shoulders. I turn to see Jake and smile. We stand up still holding the trash can and we go to the bathroom. Eventually I stop pukimg, rinse my mouth, and brush my teeth then hug Jake.

E: thank you

J: of course

E: ily

J: ily

Me and Jake were I our way to the sleeping area when we are stopped by something Logan says.

L: freaky beast

E: oh my god did we hookup again.

A: no but you tried to

S: in the club, then in an uber, then on this couch that I'm sitting on.

Jake turned to me and winked I hit him in the chest playfully and we went back into the room to go to sleep.

Anthony's Pov
Erika and Jake went back to the sleeping area, probably going back to sleep.

S: we should really stop them from drinking together

A: that means they have to stop drinking forever because they are always together.

Jake's Pov
Me and Erika got in the bed and TRIED to fall asleep tonight.

J: Mikey?

E: Dino.

J: I'm not tired anymore

E: me neither

J: so what's up

E: I'm kind of mad at you, half of the reason I got drunk.

My head shot up but she was still just chilling on the pillow.

J: why are you mad at me

E: it would have been nice to tell me that you were going on a date today.

J: how did you find out

E: Anthony told me, because he tells me everything you know that's what friends do. But apparently best friends don't.

J: are you seriously mad right now.

E: I am

J: fine

E: fine

J: FINE

E: FINE

J: whatever

E: yeah whatever I'm leaving.

J: you can't get mad at me you had a whole boyfriend during summer and didn't tell me!

E: because you weren't there and I tried to get you out of my mind so I could enjoy my summer!

J: once again you could have just called me!

E: I know you Jake you would have gotten aggravated with me if I called you every freaking day during summer!

J: no I wouldn't have Erika!

E: plus he's not my boyfriend anymore!

J: yeah because of me. If I hadn't done anything you would have just gotten abused and used and let him push you around like everyone does, that's all I'm here for!

E: that's all you're here for? Really Jake, you know what. It's not Jerika forever.

J: Erika I didn't mean that