Chapter 29

Jake's Pov
I grabbed Erikas hand and pulled her into our room and locked the door. I lightly pushed her against the door and put my hands on both sides of her head.

E: what are you doing *giggles*

J: we haven't talked all day and I missed you

E: aw Mr. Ugly missed me.

J: you didn't think I was ugly when you were screaming my name.

E: I was probably drunk maybe you spiked my drink.

J: admitt it you love me and I'm cute

E: I love you and you're cute.

J: I thought so

Erikas Pov
Jake put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up for a kiss. Before the kiss got heated Jake pulled back. But stayed really close to my face.

J: I would really love to tear your clothes of right now, but it's our daughters birthday, don't worry I'll make it up to you later.

E: I want you daddy

I'm gonna tease him just because. The sex is always better after.

J: Erika do not do this

E: do what daddy *smirks*

Jake let out a sigh before he could get hard and left the room.

Jake's Pov
I walked over to Anthony to talk while Amya was with Logan but there was a person who walked in uninvited....Lacy

E: what are you doing here

La: I've come to get my baby

Am: daddy who dat

I picked up Amya in case Lacy got any ideas.

La: I'm your real mommy

Am: no my real mommy *points to Erika*

E: Lacy I think you should leave.

La: I'm not leaving without my daughter.

E: she's not your daughter, you told me and I quote "I'm not coming back she's your baby now" Amya is my child so leave right now!

Amya layed her head on my shoulder with her thumb in her mouth.

La: what I did was a mistake I need her back she's my baby girl.

Am: daddy

J: yes

Am: secret

I walked into my room with Amya and we sat down on the bed.

Am: I don't like dat lady

J: no one does that's why mommy is trying to fix it

Am: otay

I pick her up again and we go back to Lacy and Erika

E: I'm not about to let you ruin MY daughter's birthday she has already gone through hell today. We were here for her first steps, we were here for her first words, we set up her 2nd birthday, we take care of her, we wake up in the middle of the night when she is crying or having a nightmare, she is my daughter whether you like it or not. So leave.

Erika grabbed Amya and went to our room.

J: I think it's time for you to go

La: will you tell Amya that I love her.

J: no I won't bye bye

I closed the door

J: holy sh*t

I could hear Amya from the other room

Am: SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T

Erika brought Amya to me and as soon Amya saw my face she stopped. Everyone had already started leaving well it really was just our parents the boys are leaving tomorrow.

Am: I sowy daddy

J: even if daddy says bad words that doesn't mean you can okay.

Am: otay

Amya kissed my cheek so I kissed hers.

J: good bath time?

Am: big girl baf

J: I mean you're a big girl now so yeah.

E: come on baby girl we are taking a big girl bath

Am: I wanna go wif daddy

J: daddy needs to clean up but I promise I'll hurry and I'll go with you and mommy okay.

Am: otay

Erika took Amya too the bathroom and us boys started cleaning up. After we were done I went and got in my swimming trunks and got in the shower with Erika and Amya.

E: hi

J: hi

Am: hi

J: how is the water still warm

E: we waited a while to get in so she wouldn't be mad.

J: Mymy you're going to sleep with Sunshine tonight

Am: no I sweep wif uncle Wogan

E: that's new but okay. Jake you wash Amya up and I'll ask Logan if he'll take Amya for the night. But wait to wash yourself we can shower again later together *smirks and winks*

I washed Amya, dressed her and took her to Logans room.

*skip to in the shower*

Erikas Pov
Me and Jake are in the shower washing eachother, once we are done I turn to him still soapy and wrap my arms around his neck and bit my lip.

E: your friend is a bit excited.

J: well you're naked, soapy, sexy, biting your lip, and you've been teasing me a lot today so you can't blame me.

E: I could help you.

I got down on my knees and did the deed. Once I got up me and Jake started making out. 

He picked me up and brought me to our bed and he was looking for a condom everywhere but I am on the pill so I decided to tease him and let him look. But I couldn't wait.

E: Jake I'm on the pill

Jake didn't say anything she just slammed into me.

E: JAKE!

He was a magician in bed like seriously, he was sucking on my neck, playing with my boobs, and thrusting hard and fast in the right place all at the same time.

I flipped us over and started riding Jake he was holding my hips pushing himself deeper into me and he let out a few grunts and moans showing that he was in pleasure. He flipped us back over and was going slow so we could kiss. But then he went fast again catching me off guard.

E: yes Jake right there

We continued for about 2 hours then flopped next to each other panting.

E: oh my god Jake

J: wow

It's was silent until....