Chapter 11

Jake's Pov
I can tell Erika is waiting for me to say something and honestly I'm clueless.

J: ummmmm......f*ck

E: sooooo

Erika looked down so I went up to her.

J: Erika

Erika looked up and kinda gasped not expecting me to be this close.

E: yeah

I don't know why I came up to her this close. I'm so confused what am I doing? Next thing you know my lips on hers again. She did kiss back, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. This was a different kiss, a very passionate kiss. We pulled back for air but went straight back in after.

Soon we ended up like this.

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

Me and Erika pull back panting and we just stare at each other. I was still holding on to her and was she still holding on to me.

J: uh who is it

N: Nathan, I need to pee bro

J: okay we're coming Erika was uh throwing up.

N: okay.

I look back Erika and we just stare at each other in silence. But she grabs my shirt and pulls me back in.

J: Erika

E: I'm sorry

J: no you're fine

E: oh

J: we can't do this, not here.

E: yeah okay

I helped Erika off the counter and we walked out of the bathroom and everyone's eyes were on us.

L: Erika are you okay

S: you were in there for like an hour apparently puking

E: yah I have a bit of a headache as well so I'm gonna go back to our dorm room and try to sleep it off

J: yeah and I'm gonna go with her

A: o-kay

Me and Erika left the room and went to hers, it was silent the whole way there.

As soon as we got there Erika locked the door then kissed me and I kissed back. I pushed her against the door and we continued making out.

Erikas Pov
I don't know why I was freaking out this is great, this feels great.

Jake picked me up and layed is down on the bed and I immediately flipped us over.

(Its cool because Erika is still wearing Jake's pajama shirt and this girl is wearing one too)

J: wait

E: did I do something wrong

J: no I just need to breathe

E: oh

I bit my lip waiting for Jake even though it's been 10 second I can't wait to kiss him again. I think he noticed me biting my lip so he pulled me back in. I felt a blanket cover my body warming me up; I was kinda cold sooo. Jake licked my bottom lip asking for permission to enter his tounge into my mouth and declined to tease him. So he put his hands lower and squeezed my a** making me moan and he took this time to stick his tounge into my mouth making the kiss better....then we heard a knock on the door. I hopped off Jake and we both pretended to be asleep.

S: Erika

E: huh

Sunny forgot her key that's why she knocked

S: your mom's here

E: WHAT?!

Jake shot up from his "sleep"

J: what happened

E: my mom is here.

J: oh my god

E: why didn't you tell her I was dead or something?

S: because I suck at lying.

E: fine I guess I'll talk to the woman who disowned me as her child because I am friends with Jake who also is the son of the woman who got the job position she wanted. I mean if she didn't skip work and showed up on time maybe just maybe she would have gotten a chance to get the job.

J: that's a really dumb reason to disown your daughter.

E: let's go to your room I don't want her knowing where I live.

J: okay but aren't you gonna put pants on.

E: nope just slippers

Sunny left the room first to make sure my mom wasn't looking when I left the dorm room.

J: *whispering* we'll finish this later

E: *blushes*

We walk out of the dorm room and into Jakes

Olivia=O

O: Erika sweetie... uh where are your pants

E: up my ass, what do you want

O: is that your boyfriends shirt

E: no what do you want

O: is it his shirt *points to Jake*

E: is there a problem

O: probably because his mom is an evil b*tch and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

E: be careful what you say around me when it comes to Jake

O: I came here to tell you that I got you a full scholarship to your dream school

E: I'm at my dream school do you know hard it is to get into Yale

O: I'm surprised you did because you're dumb enough to turn down Juilliard. And Jake you're just plain old stupid.

I jump at my mom but Jake stops me.

J: Erika calm down, breathe

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths

J: uh I think it's time for you to go now Mrs Costell

O: I'm sorry but you can't tell me what to do

J: I just did now get out.

My mom left and I turned around and hugged Jake.

E: * muffled whisper* can we just go back to my room and lay down please.

J: yeah let's go.

I grabbed Jake's hand and we went back to my dorm room and faced each other. Jake kissed my forehead and I fell asleep quite happy on the events that happened with me and Jake today. I just hope he's happy too.