Chapter 20

I changed Amyas age from 3 months to 1 year.

Erikas Pov

D: Erika

E: please don't be mad

D: Erika what you're doing is a great thing I'm not mad and I will try to find you guys a bigger dorm room.

E: thank you so much Dad you won't regret this

D: I know I won't. But I have to go your mom is home and its dinner time

E: okay I love you and I guess tell mom I love her too.

D: okay buy I love you.

I hung up the phone and smiled really big. By tomorrow I will officially be a mother.

I go in the room and get into bed with Amya and Jake.

J: goodnight Mikey

E: goodnight Dino

I smile and fall asleep

*morning*

I wake up to no Jake and no Amya. I go in the kitchen to see him and everyone eating breakfast.

S: she's awake

They all clap and I roll my eyes and sit down and picked some food off of Jakes plate.

J: why so smiley

E: we have a very eventful day today

A: what do you mean

E: I mean pack your bags we got the biggest dorm room and me and Jake officially become parents today.

All: yayyy

J: I'm gonna be a dad, I'm gonna be a dad

E: yes you are Jake.

Jake smiled really big and kissed me.

S: awwwww

E: speaking of be coming parents we leave in an hour for the appointment to adopt Amya.

J: okay well I need to shower you need to shower I have to bathe Amya and we have to all get dressed.

L: can we come too

E: yeah it can be like a family thing

J: Lets gooooo

Jake's Pov
We all get ready right on te to leave out the door.

*at adoption place*

Adl= adoption lady

Adl: how may I help you

E: we want to adopt this lovely little girl here.

Adl: are you sure

J: 100% why

Adl: she's.....black

E: excuse me

Adl: don't you think it's a bit weird that a white couple is Adopting a black baby?

J: n-

E: shut up Jake and hold Amya

I grabbed Amya from Erika.

E: don't you think it's a bit weird that a lady; who is supposed to help all children find homes is trying to stop us because of their skin color? And she's half black b*itch.

Adl: well-

E: give me the damn papers I am adopting this baby whether you like it or not.

The lady grabbed the papers and gave them to Erika. We filled out the paper work and left.