Chapter 14

Jake's Pov
I wake up in Sunnys bed because Erika didn't want me sleeping in the same bed as her because she felt disgusting. I kept telling her that she is beautiful but she didn't believe me. I look over and see Erika still asleep so I go and make her a smoothie and bagels.

*after breakfast is made*

I walk over to Erika and wake her up.

J: Mikey

E: what

J: I made you breakfast

E: I'm not hungry

J: come on Mikey

E: I just want to be left alone.

J: okay I'll put your breakfast in the fridge.

E: thanks

I put the food away then went back to Erika kissed her cheek and went to my dorm room. And everybody was already there.

J: where's Anthony

A: dude I'm right here

J: don't f*cking dude me. Erika won't look at me, she won't talk to me, she won't eat, and by the way she was looking she didn't sleep last night either.

A: I know and I'm so-

J: no you don't know. You don't know what it feels like for your bestfriend not talk to you because of something someone else did. She won't open up to me. And you may be thinking "isn't she being a bit over dramatic?" Your answer is no because that's all she wanted in life and you being the dumbass that you are possibly just ruined it all. She wouldn't look at me because she feels disgusting. She feels ugly. She told me how hard she worked to stay fit and keep her acne non existent and that doesn't matter anymore because you can't get rid of a scar. Erika is the most beautiful person I've ever met and she thinks she's ugly. I bet no one could look at her and say she's ugly because she's not and you know that but she doesn't.

I just left the room and went back to Erikas fuming.

Sunnys Pov
Jake left the room leaving all of us shocked.

L: Anthony you're gonna say that you already know this. But you really messed up. Like bad.

S: and you need to figure out a way to fix this.

C: and I have the perfect idea

S: what is it

C: there are plenty of models with scars on their face, there are plenty of models who have had surgery on their face. But the sugery they had was nose jobs and plastic surgery. But Erika is a natural beauty.

L: get to the point

C: all we have to do is first find some pictures of models with scars on their faces and second find a modeling agency that's willing to talk to Erika in person.

K: that's the smartest thing you've ever said.

C: but we have to get Anthony included.

S: uh duh

*4 hours later*

We found pictures of models with scars on their face and now all we have to is wait until tomorrow to see if any modeling agencies are willing to talk to her.

*next day*

Anthony's Pov
We found this lady from a modeling agency and gave her my number and Erikas dorm room number. I go over to Erikas dorm and knock on the door. And Jake answers

J: what do you want

A: I wanted to make it up to Erika. So I found pictures of models with scars some worse than hers and they made it to the cover of magazines. And we all got a woman from this modeling agency I don't know who or from but Sunny freaked out when she saw the email.