Chapter 24

Jakes Pov It's been like 4 weeks classes have started and Kade, Chad, and Nathan are visiting today

Jakes Pov
It's been like 4 weeks classes have started and Kade, Chad, and Nathan are visiting today. Me and Erika had hired a baby sitter that her dad recommended for when we are in class and Amya is healthy and strong almost 2 years old she will be 2 in 2 weeks actually. She's starting to walk which makes things more difficult but nothing we can't handle.

We are all in the living room while me and Amya are in the floor playing around. We were playing peek-a-boo and when I do it she tries to stop my hands from covering my face and the one time she misses....

Am: sh*t

E: oh my god

J: did she really just say that

Am: sh*t shi*t sh*t sh*t

E: No!

Amya stopped and started crying, I picked her up, glared at Erika and left the room.

Erikas Pov

E: did I do something wrong

S: you were a bit harsh I mean she doesn't understand what's right and wrong quite yet and we all know how Jake is with Amya.

L: you had good intentions though, you were just trying to stop her from saying curse words.

A: it was her first curse word and you freaked out, my first word was d*ck. My parents thought I was gonna be gay when I grew up.

E: I should go talk to him

S: yeah

I go into my room and see Jake getting Amya dressed.

E: are you leaving?

J: no it's 2 in the afternoon, it's hot, and my daughter is wearing thick footie pajamas so I thought I'd change her.

E: are you mad at me

J: I don't think you should have yelled at her so harshly

E: I'm sorry

J: don't tell me sorry tell Amya

E: really Jake

J:....

Jake folded his arms and raised an eyebrow.

E: I'm sorry Amya

Am: dada dada da da dada da da

J: oooooo Amya's actually mad at you

Jake started laughing hysterically making Amya laugh.

E: it's not funny.

Sunnys Pov
After hearing a small argument we hear Jake laugh loud.

*knock knock*

Anthony opens the door to see the boys