Chapter 23

Erikas Pov
Her nose was bleeding bad.

E: oh my god, Jake go get everyone up we're going to the hospital

J: why everyone

E: besides Logans friends by they'll get mad at us for not telling them now go.

E: Sunny wake up

S: what

E: something is wrong with Amya

Everyone hops in a uber and we sped to the hospital.

*at hospital*
The doctors took Amya to somewhere where I don't freaking know and we all just sat down but me and Jake stayed across the room because I didn't want them to see me crying.

E: Jake she's my baby girl I'm scared

J: it's gonna be okay Mikey she's gonna be okay.

Dr: Amya Paul

(They changed her last name)

I stood up and walked over to the doctor.

Dr: big family

E: yeah okay what's wrong with my daughter.

Dr: we her breathing got really heavy and uneven for awhile but we managed to get it back to normal. The reason her nose started bleeding so badly she has fairly large blood vessels in her nose and sometimes that's causes nose bleeds she will be fine but next time it happens bring her back.

E: oh my god thank you so much

J: where is she

Dr: she is in a room she does have to stay over night because of her age but there is a bed in there for one of the parents.

E: can we all see her before we leave

Dr: of course, but don't be freaked out because of the iv needles she needs them to give her more strength.

J: okay thanks

We all went in a room and I see my baby girl in a bed sleeping with 2 needles in her one in the inside of her elbow and then other in the back of her hand. I walked over kissed her forehead but then Jake pulled me outside.

E: Jake what are you doing

J: I'm gonna stay with Amya tonight

E: but-

J: I know how you feel about hospitals

I've always hated going to hospitals because I'm always scared that someone will die. I've been like this since I was 14 and I watched my grandma die.

______________________________________

Flash back

O: Erika go say by to your grandma we will see her tomorrow.

E: okay

I went into the room and my grandma smiles at me.

Nana: hey pumpkin

E: hey nana how are you feeling

Nana: I feel good I'm a bit tired but I'm fine.

E: just making sure. Are you excited to get out tomorrow

Nana:....

I look up and my grandma's eyes are closed and I hear the noise of her flat lining. I pushed the button for the doctors to come and I just held my grandma's hand. She was my other bestfriend.