Chapter 31

Erika's Pov
The uber driver pulled over

L: what was that all about

J: Tony I need you to get in the front seat please

A: why

J: me and Erika need to talk about something seriously important

A: sure man

Anthony got in the front seat and the uber driver started driving again. While Jake took off his seat belt and layed down on top of me and we started making out. Jake slid his tounge in my mouth and I did the same to him. Jake went down to my chin, my jawline, all the way to my neck finding my sweet spot causing me to moan getting everyone's attention.

A: yeah super important

Am: look uncle Wogan mommy and daddy are having a tickle fight.

L: yes they are but they are only allowed to do that kind of tickle fight you can't.

Am: otay

They all turned around and me and Jake continued.

Alec: I remember you guys

Me and Jake just ignored them and continued.

L: huh?

Alec: you guys are the people who always make out after the club because you're so drunk and your friends apologize for you.

A: yup that's them

E: *giggles* Jake

J: shhh

S: can you guys wait until we get to the house

E: shhh

Sunny turned around and I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I pulled Jake back up to my face as we continued making out until we got home.

*at home*

We all got out of the car but me and Jake with messy hair and messed up clothes.

S: did you guys have fun

E: lots

The movers moved everything into the house while we directed them where to put it and Tony was playing with Amya outside.

*after everything was done*

Me and Jake got the master room, Amya got the room beside ours, Logan was right next to her because Amya wanted him close, Sunnys room was far down the hall, Anthony's was next hers, and the guest bedroom was down stairs.

E: wow

J: wows right

S: let's see our rooms

L: yeah

We all ran upstairs and started with me and Jakes.

We open the door.

J: holy crap