Chapter 18

Jakes Pov
Erika turned around and pulled me closer

E: I want you in me

I got up out of the bed fast and grabbed Erikas hand we slowly made it out of the sleeping area and out the door, but we ran to her dorm room. Once we got in there we immediately started making out. We took our clothes off and got under the covers and I started rubbing her cl*t again while she stroked me.

Erikas Pov
Jake was feeling well sexual as well as I and I couldn't take it so we ran into my dorm and everything went down from there.

Jake stuck a finger in me.

E: f*ck Jake more

I don't know how he did it...no how I handled it.. he stuck his WHOLE FIST in me

E: oh my god Jake yes

Jake pulled his hand out causing me to whimper. He lined his tip up with my entrance and slid in only a little then pulled out.....he was teasing me.

E: Jake

Jake came down to my face and we started making out. Then I felt him slide all the way into me. All of him hitting my g- spot

He started kissing my neck

E: oh my god Jake faster.....harder

Jake was going hard, you know what they say go hard or go home.

E: JAKE!!!

J: shhhhh

Jake went down and was sucking on my breasts I was going crazy. I pulled Jake down to my face.

E: my turn

We flipped over and started riding Jake. He grabbed my hips guiding me.

After about 1 hour later I felt warm inside and Jake's breaths were getting heavier. Seconds later Jake came and flopped down next to me.

E: I should tease you more

J: I agree

E: when are we gonna tell them

J: when do you wanna tell them

E: I don't know

J: let's just go back to room and sleep on it and we'll see what happens from their. Okay?

E: yeah let's go

I got out of the bed and so did Jake, went back to the dorm room and went to sleep.

*morning*

I woke up with a huge smile on my face last night was great and we could maybe be telling our friends about us. I was the first one up to I decided to make some chocolate chip pancakes, Turkey bacon, eggs, and same fruit salad. I turned on some music and danced while I cooked. I was wearing an oversized button up shirt that I bought to sleep in for absolutely no reason. As I was dancing I turned around to put pancakes on the plate when I see everyone I the kitchen Jake smiling kinda to hide it and Sunny fully smiling and the boys looking dead tired.

A: Erika what the hell are you doing

E: well Tony I am making breakfast for you guys *smiles*

J: why so smiley

E: I may have or may have not something to tell you guys.

S: ooooh guys keep her in a good mood because I need to know.

I continued dancing while handing them their plates. I turned the music down and sat down but stood right up because my legs were sore and around my lady part was sore so it hurt to sit down.