Chapter 11

PLEASE READ!!!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t uploaded in forever! I’ve been crazy busy lately. In this chapter Brooke’s going to court for custody of the triplets. I just need to tell you that I have never been in court at all, and I have no idea what the dialogue would be like. Or what would happen. I kind of just completely guessed on everything.

But sorry if it’s not accurate!

I’ve also been thinking it might be cool to write a new story. It would be this story, exactly the same- but in Mason’s perspective. So we could see what else Mason’s got going on in his life, and how all this affects him. Wouldn’t that be cool?

Please vote/comment! I’m not getting any feedback from anyone, and I want to know if people actually like this. Because these chapters take A LONG TIME to write and I want to know if it’s worth writing. So comment!

And if you want, comment ideas for this story! I would love to hear what you want to be in the story! I’m up for ideas about new characters, plot twists, suggestions, and if you want something to happen to a certain character.

                                    *                      *                      *

“Hurry up Chrissy! We cannot be late!” I yell across the house. It’s been a week since labor, and we are supposed to be at the courthouse by ten. It’s nine thirty, and Nick kept Christina up all night. Thank god for soundproof walls.

“I’m coming Brooke! Stop stressing! You’re not the one who stayed up all night!” she snaps back. “Sorry. I’m ready now,” she says as she walks around the corner holding a sleeping Nick. When he’s asleep, he looks like an angel. But when he cries, uhg.

“It’s okay, Chrissy. Let’s go.” We run outside and into the car, which because she has to strap Nick into his car seat, takes about ten minutes. As soon as she sits down in the passenger seat, I slam on the gas pedal. And thanks to my fantastic driving, we get to the courthouse in ten minutes flat, only hitting four traffic cones and running one stop sign.

“Brooklyn Rose, custody agreement at ten o’clock.” I say to the security guard in front of the enormous marble doors.

“Thank you. Just in the door to your left. Good luck.” He says and points the way. We hustle through the doors and into a magnificent lobby. I see some people milling about in front of a door to the left, so I start walking in that direction. But I am stopped by a very familiar face.

“Daniel!” I shriek and wrap my arms around him. “I thought you had a family emergency!”

“You were the emergency. You don’t really think I would let my girlfriend go to court all by herself, now do you?” he says and pulls a bouquet of flowers out from behind him.

“Oh Daniel, they’re magnificent!” The bouquet is a beautiful arrangement of all my favorite flowers- roses, lilies, and tulips.