chapter 5

Your POV

I yelped as raph pulled me back down on him. "Hey princess." He said huskily. I blushed so hard I bet it could show through the cloth covering my face. "I-I um, h-hey raph." I managed to get out.

He pushed me up so I was straddling his plastron, now I was blushing even more. He put his arms behind his head and smirked. " So, what brings you up here to the rooftops of new York in the daytime?" He says.

I leaned down a bit and said with a hidden smirk "I should be asking you the same thing, raphie." He blushed and said "don't call me that." I giggled and got up.

He stood up and said seriously "really, what are you doing up here when you can be caught?"

"Well I was bored at home and had literally nothing else to do. Plus I couldn't wait to see you" I said and mumbled the last bit so he wouldn't hear.

He put his hand on the back of his neck and said "w-well you can come t-to the lair to you know, uh, h-hang out." I stood there looking at him for a second. He sighed and turned around  "nevermind. I shouldn't have asked."

"No no wait! I'm sorry, I um would love to come hang out with you guys. Besides I really don't anything else to do. But we are gonna have to reschedule that private meeting we planned today." I said as I walked towards him bringing my so-called 'mask' down off my face.

He turned around with a small smile on his face that quickly turned into his signature smirk. He walked towards me slowly and I stood my ground. Bad idea.

He swiftly picked me up bridal style making me blush. He looked into my (e/c) eyes and I looked into his green eyes and we just stared at eachother for what seemed like forever. Why? Why must be make me feel this way?

Raphs POV

As I stared into her eyes I could feel my face heating up. I quickly looked away and said "hold on tight." She looked at me weirdly and hesitantly put her arms around my neck.

With that done I leapt from the rooftop we were on to the one next to us. She tightened her grip around me and closed her eyes. I laughed to myself and continued going across the rooftops.

We made it to the manhole cover closest to the lair and I set her down on the ground. I opened the manhole cover and I gestured for her to go in. She jumped down into the sewer and I followed her closing the cover behind me.

It was silent the whole way to the lair and when we walked in mikey started being mikey...

Oohh! Seems raphie just couldn't wait to see his princess! What's gonna happen at the lair? What will Mikey do this time? Find out in the next chapter!!! Also it wouldn't hurt to give me a few ideas... Anywho, that's it! Byyyee!!!

P.s. Sorry all of my chapters are short. I try. I really do.