chapter 8

There's a picture of Raphael that I drew. Took me forever to get it right. Anyways enjoy the story.

Your POV

I felt something cold placed in my hands, I open my eyes and see a beautiful silver fox necklace. Engraved on the tail of the fox is the word love.

I look up to raph, who is now blushing, and grab his hand. He looks at me shocked but then gives me a warm smile. "Thank you raph." I say kissing him on the cheek.

He blushes even more and so do I. He takes the necklace from me and walks around to my back. I can feel his warm breath on the back of my neck as he places the necklace around me.

He doesn't move away from his position behind me, instead I feel two hands wrap around my waist as he spins me around. he looks into my eyes but I look away out of shyness.

He brings a hand up to my chin and faces my head towards him. I stare into his bright green eyes for what seemed to be forever until he started to lean in. I slowly fluttered my eyes closed as our lips met.

It was gentle and sweet, not something I would expect from the hotheaded turtle.

Raphs POV

We both pull away for air and I can feel my face heat up immediately. What did I just do!? I back away and stumble over an apology.

She walks up to me and places a finger over my mouth. Just then she attacks my lips with hers. I eagerly kiss her back. Oh that's what I did.

She wraps her arms around my neck and my hands move to her waist as I pull her closer, deepening the kiss. But before it got too heated, Leo knocked on the door and said "Hey guys, pizzas here!"

Really leo? Now?

We both both pull away again with red faces. "C-coming" I say walking towards the door. I look back at y/n who still has a small blush on her face.

"W-we should d-do that again s-some time..." She says while opening and walking out the door. I smile as she walks past me, we should definitely do that again sometime...

Your POV

I walk into the kitchen still blushing from the occurrence. I smell the sweet smell of cheese and pepperoni. I greet everyone sitting at the kitchen table.

I grab a slice of pizza and nearly choke on it as I see Raph smirking at me from across the room. Donnie comes up and pats my back making sure I'm okay.

When I look back at raph I can see him holding in some laughs with a few chuckles escaping his lips. I glare at him while he just resumes casually eating his slice of pizza.

Time skip!!

Almost everyone has finished eating and went to watch TV except me and raph. We were still in the kitchen staring at eachother.

Suddenly raph drops the slice he was currently eating "oh what the hell" he says running up to me pushing me against the wall and kissing me hard.

I throw my slice aside and kiss back with just as much force. I bring my hands up and around his neck.

He puts one strong arm against the wall beside me to keep him steady. The other is wrapped around my lower body, pulling me closer to him.

I play with the ends of his bandana, occasionally tugging on them earning small groans from him.

Then without warning he picks me up by my waist and sets me on the table not breaking the kiss.

He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I playfully deny. He growls and pinches my sides making me gasp.

He takes this opportunity to explore every inch of my mouth as our tongues fight for dominance. Of course he wins. I wish this moment could go on forever, but of course all good things must come to an end.

Leo walks in (of course it's always leo) and gasps causing me and raph to point our attention towards him. We were all blushing red but Leo was the worst. He simply turned around and left without a word.

Raph and I look at eachother and start laughing. We laughed for what seemed like five minutes straight. We both calmed down and a silence washed over us.

Raph spoke up and said "s-so y/n... Will you be my gir-" I cut him off with a passionate kiss and replied with "yes." And with that I walked into the living room to watch TV with raph following behind me with a huge grin on his face.

Raph and I sat right next to eachother with his arm around me and my head resting on his shoulder. Little did we know a certain purple masked turtle was staring at us the whole time...

It's 5:38 am... Why am I still up writing this? Also suggestions really help with speeding up the updates. If you catch my drift.