chapter 16

AND THE WINNER IS.......

Your POV

When the guys tackled raph and I to the ground, I felt someone's lips on mine. They pull away quicker than I can process what just happened. I see a blushing red Michelangelo in front of me with his hands over his mouth and his eyes wide with fear. I realize Mikey was the one that kissed me. Mikey then says quickly "oh my gosh I'm so sorry i didn't mean to kiss you i didn't know that would happen y/n I'm so sorry please don't let raph kill me!!!" I stood there staring at him with a blush across my cheeks. Before I knew it, Mikey was tackled to the ground by raph. I jumped towards them and pulled raph off of mikey. "LET GO OF ME! MIKEY YOU'RE DEAD! I'M GONNA BEAT YOU SO BAD THAT YOU'RE GRANDKIDS ARE GONNA FEEL IT!!" I hug Raph close to me and I can feel how tense he is. "Raph stop! It was an accident! He didn't mean to!" I yell holding him back. Mikey stands up and dusts himself off. Donnie goes over to check him for wounds and Leo stands back. Raph sighs heavily and he untenses all of his muscles. He hugs me back tightly and doesn't say anything. We stay like that until the guys go away. Finally Raph speaks up. "I'm sorry y/n..." He says while sniffling. I pull back and he turns away. "Raph you don't have to be sorry for anything and are you... Are you crying?" I say turning his face to mine. His cheeks are stained with dry tears along with new ones forming in his eyes making them glossy. He turns away again and I hug him again while nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck. "It's gonna be okay... I'm not going anywhere. I will always be by your side." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles slightly but it soon fades away. "Y/n... I'm sorry I'm so angry all the time." "Raph it's ok-" "no it's not! I'm always mad and I hate it! I don't want to hurt my family... I don't wanna hurt you..." As he talks I feel my eyes get teary. "Hey I know for a fact that you would never hurt any of us and I know that I love you and even if you did happen to hurt me, I would forgive you because I know that you wouldn't have done it on purpose." He smiles genuinely this time and hugs me closely.

Raphs POV

"Thank you y/n... I love you so much." I say into the hug. "why don't we go see mikey and sort this out with him." Y/n says taking my hand. We walk into the dojo and see my brothers talking. Mikey jumps up and hides behind splinter. I sigh and walk towards them. I look back at y/n and she nods for me to go on. I turn back around and mumble "Mikey... I'm sorry..." He looks at me shocked and so do the guys. Splinter moves so I'm directly in front of mikey. He smiles and hugs me. I freeze for a moment before I hug him back. It was too long so I gave him a nuggie and pushed him away. We laughed and he rubbed his head.

Mikeys POV

I laugh and rub the top of my head. I stand straight and look behind Raph to see y/n smiling. We make eye contact and she shifts uncomfortably. I frown and realize our friendship won't be the same anymore.

Your POV

When Mikey looks at me, I feel awkward so I shift my weight to one leg. Without warning, something sharp pierces the back of my neck. I start feeling nauseas and my vision gets blurry. I grab the back of Raphs shell so I don't fall. He turns around quickly and the last thing I see is his worried face before everything goes black.

Leo's POV

Y/n falls unconscious in Raphs arms and he looks at donnie. "What happened! She was just fine!" He yells looking at all of us. Donnie rushes over to them and so do Mikey and I. Donnie checks her pulse and I see Raph with tears in his eyes. I look down at y/n and see something behind her head. I slowly grab the object and before I could manage to warn the others I felt a pinch in my arm. I look to see the same blow dart used on y/n. Before I pass out, I saw splinter and the guys shot with the darts as well.