chapter 15

A reminder of what you look like⬆

Your POV

I woke up to loud snoring right in my ear. This is really getting old. I sigh and turn towards raph. I kiss the tip of his nose and his eyes snap wide open with a blush across his cheeks. I giggle at his expression and kiss him again. This time on the lips and I feel him relax and melt into the kiss. I pull away and say with a smirk "good mornin' good lookin'" He rolls his eyes and kisses me gently but full of passion. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. We pull back and he mumbles something that I can't understand. "Um what?" I ask with a confused look. "I said I love you... " he whispers quietly just enough for me to hear. "Aww raphie, I love you too." I say snuggling up in to his chest. He hugs me tightly and strokes the back of my head. I smile as I drift off back to sleep. Suddenly, a certain loud turtle barged in and started jumping on the bed like a kid. "Mikey!!" Raph yelled as he threw Mikey out of the room. He took a deep sigh and walked back over to the bed. I sat up and stretched out my arms and raph grabbed my hands, pulling me up. I bring my hands to his face and squish his cheeks. I laugh at how silly he looks. He grabs me and places me over his shoulder. I struggle and tell "hey! Put me down!" I fail because he's so strong. He walks out, still holding me, and into the kitchen to get some food. His brothers give concerned looks to me and raph. When we go to leave, I mouth to the others 'Help. Me. Now.' They look at eachother and scurry towards us. Without warning, raph and I are tackled to the ground and before I knew what was happening.... Someone's lips connected with mine. I look to see someone that is definitely NOT raph. I'm in trouble.

Hey guys! I'm so so so sorry for the long wait but it's here now! It's really short but I can try to make the next one longer. Anyways, love you all! Byye!