chapter 7

Your POV

I closed the door to Donnie's lab and walked into a room that appeared to be the kitchen. I looked through the fridge to find something to eat. I'm starving!

I found some left over pizza and quickly ate two pieces before going to find Raph again. Stepping out of the kitchen I can see mikey on the couch watching TV.

"Hey mikey, do you know where I can find raph?" I asked him. He was about to speak but was interrupted "why are you lookin for me princess? Miss me?" Raph says with a smirk.

" N-no I just wanted to see if you were f-free so we could hang out. I-if that's alright. " I say back while mentally slapping myself for stuttering.

He comes up to me and whispers something in my ear. I blush realizing what he said. Mikey looks at me confused, "you ok dude? You look a little red..." " I-im fine" I manage to squeak out.

Raph walks towards his room with me following close behind.

Donnie's POV

I finish up some blueprints and decide to get something to eat. As I'm walking out of my lab I see mikey and y/n talking. I close my door just enough so they won't see me.

Just then raph walks in and joins the conversation.

I watch as he whispers something in y/n's ear and smirks. She immediately starts blushing and I start to feel jealous. How come she's falling for raph. Why can't I be more like him?

He's so charming and always knows what to say, while I fumble over my words and look like a stupid 6 foot tall disgusting turtle mutant!!!

I close my door all the way and sigh trying to wash away my anger. I need to calm down. I go over to my desk and sit down sipping some coffee from my cup. I will just work on some things for the tortuga...

Raphs POV

"Come to my room, I have a surprise waiting for you~" I whisper huskily into y/n's ear. She starts to blush and I smirk walking to my room. She follows close behind. I open my door and beckon for her to go first.

She walks in and looks around. I stand there watching her every move. So graceful. So beautiful. So sweet. She decides she is done snooping and sits down on my bed and I do the same.

"S-so whats the s-surprise?" She asks stuttering a bit, that's so cute. I hold out a fist and say "close your eyes and hold out your hands." She does so and I place a sliver necklace in her hands.

" She does so and I place a sliver necklace in her hands

There's the necklace

Sooooooooooooo what did you guys think?? Leave some comments they really make my day and if you want to suggest something that would also help!!