chapter 12

Raphs POV

I hug y/n right after she tells us the good news. This just makes it easier for me to spend more time with my princess. But it also makes it easier for leo to take her away from me...

Leo's POV

Y/n's going to live with us! I smile widely as she hugs raph. They look so happy together. I can't just ruin what they have, but I think I'm developing a crush on her. This is bad, real bad.

Donnie's POV

I can't believe it. Y/n is gonna live with us. This is amazing, but now I feel like things will be awkward for us. I mean I did try to kiss her. I need to ask if they are a thing or not. Though I think I already know the answer.

Your POV

I back away from raph and give everybody else hugs. "This calls for pizza!" Mikey yells while running off. We all laugh at his silliness. I hug raph again and we both sit on the couch. He puts his arm around me and I see that Leo and donnie look kind of uncomfortable. "I'm gonna go make sure Mikey doesn't try eating all of the pizza. I'm starving and I need something to eat." Raph says before getting up to check on mikey. Leo sits down next to me and donnie sits on the opposite side. I blush as I feel both of them staring at me. "Are you and raph dating now?" Donnie says out of the blue. "I-I um I d-don't know what y-you're talking about..." I say making it unbelievably obvious. Ugh I hate myself. "I was afraid of that." Donnie says getting up. I grab his hand and he looks at me blushing. Darn he is so cute. Without thinking I get up and kiss him on the cheek. Oh god. "Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry Donnie I didn't mean to do that!" I say blushing furiously. I let go of his hand and run off to Raphs room leaving him there a blushing mess. I shut the door behind me and lock it. I put my back against the door and slide down it. I let the tears fall as I completely break down.

Leo's POV

Y/n tries to cover up that her and raph are dating and she fails horribly. Then Donnie gets up to leave and she kisses him. Why on earth would she do such a thing. She runs off towards Raphs room and donnie stands there with a red face. I take off after y/n and see that she locked the door. I bring my hand up to knock but I hear crying. I sigh and knock lightly. I hear rustling around and click meaning the doors unlocked. I open the door and peek my head in. I see y/n laying on Raphs bed turned away from me. I walk in and sit on the end of the bed. "A-are you alright?" I ask cautiously. She just sniffles in return. I grab her by the arms and sit her up straight. I look her in the eyes and I take her hands on mine. She smiles at me as a tear falls down her face. I wipe it away and give her a hug. Just then the door swings open and I see Raph with wide eyes. This is not going to end well.

Raphs POV

I walk back into the living room and everyone's gone. I run to my room to see if y/n is there. When I open my door, I see Leo hugging y/n. My eyes go wide and I can feel the anger boiling under my skin. He. Is. Dead.

Okay a lot happened in this chapter... Wow... I just... Why did I write something that gives even myself so many different feelings!? Comment ideas! Should you stay with raph or take your chances with Donnie and leo??