chapter 18

Your POV

"Mo. Get her some more duct tape please." She says while walking away from raph. She looks around and stops at leo. Oh no don't give in leo! A man comes over to me and places more duct tape over the already thick layer I have on. I really need a plan.

Leo's POV

I see the girl look at me and glance over to splinter. She must have been reading y/n's mind a second ago because she just read mine. She snaps and points at splinter and two guys grab the chair and drag him out of the room. My eyes go wide with worry. "Shhh calm down. We won't hurt him. Much." She laughs and comes closer to me. Shes really pretty, I can't help but feel myself blush. She smirks and gets up real close to my face and strokes the duct tape over my mouth. I blush even more. Then without warning she tips it off harshly. I yell at the stinging pain. I hang my head and pant to steady my breathing. She grabs my chin and roughly pulls my face up to look at her. "Leo. That's your name right? Well, you're probably wondering why you're here." She lets go of me and starts to walk around "Let me tell you a story." I hear Raph groan from across the room. I look at him and he rolls his eyes and tries talking through the tape. "Oh my gosh. You definitely need that tape if you're going to continue talking like that." He growls at her and so does y/n. "Leave them alone and keep talking." She turns to look at me. "Very well. My name is Alyssa. I came from another dimension called clarity. I'm here to destroy you all. You ruined my life! When the kraang were defeated by you four turtles, they came to my dimension and killed everyone. Including my family. I managed to fight back and escape. I found out why they came and decided to get my revenge. I'm not going kill you so calm down." At her last comment , Mikey let out a big sigh of relief. "But I will kill everyone you hold dear. Including little pup over there." She said with a smug look on her face.

your POV

My eyes go wide and so do everyone elses. Leo goes to speak but Alyssa quickly puts tape back over his mouth. I turn to Raph and see him struggling to get free. He's going to hurt himslef. I feel tears in my eyes and I hang my head low in defeat. But then I get an idea...

Donnie's POV

No she can't kill y/n! She said everyone we hold dear so that means april, casey, and even master splinter! I think about what she's going to do to them and I can't stand it. A tear rolls down my cheek. Mikey is freaking out, Leo's staring at nothing like he doesn't know what to do, Raphs trying to break free of the ropes and y/n is... Shea cutting the rope behind her with her claws! My face lights up and I remember we all have secret ninja stars in our shells. I reach up as far as I can to try and grab one. Alyssa looks at me and I quickly start thinking of random weird things so she can't read my mind and find out my plan. She looks at me confused and looks at y/n the same way. She must have gotten the same idea. I face her and wink, she winks back and I finally grab the ninja star. I quickly slice the rope but stay calm and seated as if I'm still tied up. Another guy comes in and says something in another language. Alyssa nods and leaves us with the three guards. I look at y/n and she nods, we both jump up and take out the three men. We high five and take the tape off of our mouths.

Your POV

"Yes! I can't believe we were actually thinking of the same plan! How did you get out of you're ropes?" I say looking at donnie. He smirks and holds out a ninja star. I laugh and say "good thinking." Then someone clears their throat and I turn around to see the other guys still tied up. I rush over to Raph and Donnie helps Leo and mikey. I untie Raphs ropes and take off his tape. I stand up and he quickly hugs me tight. "Yep you're welcome.. But you're squishing me.." I say patting his back. "Sorry y/n, I just couldn't help myself." He smiles at me and glances from my eyes to my lips. I blink and in a split second his lips are mine. Oh man I've missed his taste. I pull away for air and we smile at eachother. "Guys, let's go!" Leo says while running out the door. We all make our way out and somehow find the room with all of our weapons in it. Now it's time to fight!

Not sure if I like this. Oh well I already published it so I guess it doesn't matter. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, love you byye!