chapter 13

Your POV

As Leo hugs me, I feel safe. Like nothing can go wrong, but if course something just had to go wrong. Raph busts through the door. Leo and I pull apart quickly. Raphs eyes go wide and I know he's angry. Leo stands up to say something but raph pushes him to the floor. "Leo!" I yell running to his side. "Y/n. Get away from him." Raph says darkly. Tears fall from my eyes for the second time today. Why do I get so emotional. "N-no. I won't let you hurt him. He's your brother raph!" I say standing up in front of leo. "This isn't your problem y/n." Raph says attempting to move me aside. I use the mutant strength I have to hold my myself in place. "Actually, I'm the cause of this problem. I have something to tell you raph..."

Raphs POV

I look at her and nod for her to go on. "The f-first night I stayed here, w-when I was in donnies l-lab, we almost k-kissed but Mikey came i-in. If it weren't f-for him I would have done it. I d-don't know why b-but I know I would h-have. I r-ran out o-of his lab a-and sat on the c-couch with you w-while I cried." She pauses and continues while crying uncontrollably "a-and today when h-he asked if w-we were a-a couple, I d-denied it and d-donnie got sad s-so I kissed him o-on the cheek. I felt so b-bad about it that I came in here and I just cried. Leo was j-just here to comfort me. It was just a h-hug, like a hug f-from a family member. I d-don't like Donnie either. I regretted k-kissing him immediately because I-I... I love you raphael." She loves me. She loves me! I look at her with a smile and bring her into a hug. She tenses up at first but then she melts into it. I hold her tightly and bury my face in her fur. "I'm so sorry raphie." She says sniffling. I pull away from the hug and place my hands on her waist. "No, if anything I'm sorry. I should have been here for you when you needed me most. I feel like such a terrible boyfriend, I should have played more attention and what I'm trying to say is... I love yo-" she cuts me off with sweet, loving kiss. "That's all I needed to hear." She says smiling. I smile too and hug her again. "Ahem." Leo says awkwardly. Y/n and I both laugh and kiss again. "Okay I'm out." Leo says blushing and walking out the door.

Leo's POV

They kissed in front of me. Three times. My luck with y/n just keeps getting worse. I don't even have a chance. I walk into the kitchen and get some cold pizza from the fridge. After five minutes of sitting in silence, raph walks in. "Hey" he says getting some pizza too. "Uh hey. I'm sorry raph." I say attempting an apology. "It's alright. I know you were just trying to help." He says patting my back and leaving the kitchen. I finish my pizza and decide to go to the surface to let off some steam.

Your POV

Raph comes back with a half eaten piece of pizza. He hands of to me and sits down on the bed next to where I'm at. I giggle and finish the other half. He lays down and I lay down next to him with my head on his chest. We fall asleep knowing that everything will be ok.