#17

Fact - In the original version of Cinderella, the eponymous heroine chops up her step sister, puts the body into a jar of food and sends it to the step mother to eat. After finishing the food, the step mother discovers her daughter's skull at the bottom and promptly dies of shock.

Magical.

Place - Stone House (536 E Water St., Oak Harbor, Ohio)
This house was built by a man named Mr. Baker. Mr. Baker was a renowned womanizer. His wife could have not have children. Eventually, Mr. Baker's wife hanged herself in the garage. The Mulligans bought the house in the early '70s. While the Mulligans lived in the Stone House, they frequently heard noises such as someone lifting all the silverware out of the drawers and dropping it. One son, Mike Mulligan was home alone one night and showered in his parent's bathroom, on his way out of the master bedroom, he saw a white footless figure floating in the hallway. Needless to day, he ran as fast as he could back to his side of the house! The Mulligan's daughter Jan had bedroom next to the master bedroom in what would have been considered a nursery. Jan woke, more than once, to see a white woman floating at the end of her bed crying. I assume she lamented her inability to have children.