Do you want me or not

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I was out with Lucas grabbing lunch and he says "So what were you actually doing yesterday?" I sit there and I think to myself having the best sex with Charlie. I bite my lip thinking about Charlies amazing abs. And the way he moans my name. I simply say "I was talking to Charlie." More moaning the talking. But the same thing. U feel bad for lying to Lucas. I love Lucas. But he just doesn't give me what I want. Plus I like the way Charlie takes care of me. I notice Lucas staring at me and I say "uh. Yeah sure." "You don't even know what I said." I sit there for a moment trying to think. "Of course I do. You said hahahurrr." "That's not funny maya. I know you're lying. What happened yesterday." I sit there for ten minutes playing with my food. "I'm just going to sit here and enjoy the view because I know it's going to hurt you if I tell you. And I know you said we're nothing serious. But I would feel hurt if you did this and I know you will if I tell you." "Just tell me Maya. It would only hurt me more if I found out later." I take in a deep breath and say "you promise not to be mad okay. Because you did say it's nothing serious." He nods and I say "Me and Charlie did stuff." "I'm not mad Maya. Your right. We're nothing serious so there is nothing for me to be mad about. But you're telling me that if I slept with missy you wouldn't be mad." I shake my head no and say "because then I would sleep with Charlie." Lucas leans in and kisses me. Whenever he kisses me everything feels perfect. He knows what he's doing. He's trying to make me forget about my doubts. "Lucas im sorry. But I'm not going to stop what I'm doing any time soon." "Whatever Maya." I sit there for a moment to see if he is going to say anything. I know he's mad at me. I walk back to campus. My feet start to hurt and I call Spencer.
M- Hey Spence can you please pick my up
S- sure is everything okay?
M- I'm fine I'll tell you when you get here.
S- okay I'm coming maya
M- thank you
I sit in the middle of the sidewalk waiting for Spencer. She pulls up and I smile. I get in the car and I hug her. "Me and Lucas are in the middle of a fight." "I'm sorry." I look at her and say "No it's fine. I'm the one who was in the wrong. I told him what happened yesterday." Spencer hugged me and said "oh sweetie. I'm sorry. How about we have a girls night watch your favorite movie and eat as much Ben and Jerry's as you want." I smile and I kiss her cheek as I let go of the hug.

SPENCERS POINT OF VIEW
We get back to the dorm and start to watch mean girls. I eat my ice cream and Maya looks at me and grabs my face. "You bite your ice cream. What type of monster are you. Don't tell me you pour your milk before the cereal too." I sit there and I smile evilly. Maya let go of my face and says "I don't think I can talk to you anymore." "Come on Maya. You can't stay away from me." She lays her head on my shoulder. She whispers "I forgive you." while looking at the screen. "There's nothing to forgive if I haven't done anything wrong." She looks at my for a moment but gets back into the same position. "Spence?" "Yeah." She stares at me for a moment then kisses me. She pulls away and says "I'm sorry." "No it's fine." She holds my hand and says "no it's not okay. I've never kissed a girl before. It's not fair if I'm taking you for a test drive. Your not some car. I don't know if I like girls and I don't want to use you to see if I like girls. Plus I don't want to drag you into my bullshit right now ." "You're right your life is kind of messy right now." She kisses me and says "just one for the rode."

"