Feelings

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I get to Riley's apartment and I'm sitting on the couch and I say "Riley there's someone at the door." "Maya your sitting three feet from the door." I reach my hand out and I whine "it's too far." Riley gets up and checks the door and says "it's for you." I walk over to the door and I open it and I see Lucas. I close the door in his face. "Riley you know you shouldn't get involved in my love life if I never said it was okay." "Well it's too late for that." I turn around and I look at her. I come up with an idea "No it's not. I'm just never going to open the door." Riley pushes me from in front of the door and opens it for Lucas. I walk out of the room and I go onto Rileys fire escape. I hear someone open the window and I know it's Lucas. "I don't know what you want me to say to you." "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that." I look at him "don't be sorry for feeling the way you do because you can't change that. And I do love you just not the same way you love me." I hug Lucas. We sit there for a moment. We pull apart and Lucas runs his hands through my hair and says "I hate you." "I hate you more." We both laugh knowing we could never hate each other. I look at him. "You want to work on the song?" I say flipping my hair. "Great we just need some time to work on it." "Why not my hotel room tonight?" I nod my head and I go back into Rileys to leave. I go to her freezer and I get the ice cream I bought. Riley hugs me as I leave "I'll be back tomorrow." "Bye Peaches." "Bye Riles." I hold Lucas's hand until I see his truck. I run up to it "Shelly! Give me the keys ranger rick." He just shakes his head. "I want to drive." "Not going to happen." I just smile remembering his truck and how I only drove it once in a lifetime and how we would argue for hours because I wanted to drive.

LUCAS POINT OF VIEW
We get to my room and maya sits in my bed and watches tv while eating ice cream for about two hours. "I never knew a movie could be so good to the point where you had to eat a whole container of ice cream." "Excuse me." Maya give me the death glare and I laugh nervously. "Just kidding." Maya turns back to the tv and plays another movie. "Come on Maya we have to start working." She shakes her head no and I picks her up and I throw her over my shoulder. "I'm still not going to help. Do it yourself." I put her down and I say "what will make you work?" She shrugs her shoulders then bites her lip. "Hahurrrr!" I sit there for a moment and I look at her confused. "Okay come on Huckleberry let's get to work."

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
After two hours of working on the song, getting distracted, Lucas annoying me, and me barking orders at Lucas. I'm sitting on the bed and Lucas stand up and reaches his hand out for me. I take his hand and we start dancing. I look him in the eyes and and I lay my head back on his shoulder before that look could become anything more than a look. Lucas spins me and I drop onto the bed while saying "I'm going to bed goodnight Huckleberry." I walk out of Lucas's room and he soon chases after me saying "where are you going?" "To Charlies room he's staying here too." He starts to say something but quickly shuts his mouth.

I get to Charlie's room but he's already sleeping. I take off my clothes and I feel a pair of hands touch me. "Charlie stop." "I can't help it. You look hot." I smile while saying "maybe tomorrow. I'm too tired right now." I say getting in bed. He snuggles with me and I smile. I start to feel his boner hit me. "Charlie I can't sleep like this." He readjust his position and I smile. "Thank you love." I say as I kiss his cheek.