Prologue

5 YEARS LATER

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I walk into mine and Lucas's house. I open the door and I see Alaska our two year old daughter run up to me. "Mommy!" I pick her up she hugs me. "I missed you nugget." She squeezes onto me tighter. "daddy welly missed woo. Daddy was talking bowt woo mommy. " "He did? Well where is daddy." She runs up to her playroom and Lucas is cleaning up her mess. Alaska runs up to Lucas and hugs him while saying "daddy!" "Hi pumpkin." He hugs her and realizes I'm standing at the doorway. "How was work." "It was okay I really missed you guys." Lucas walks over to me with Alaska in his arm and kisses me. "Ew daddy wet go of mommy." "Mommy likes it." Lucas says. Alaska shakes her head no. And Lucas nods yes. "Mommy tell daddy no." I shake my head no and Alaska says. "Told woo daddy." "Okay pumpkin I think it's time to get ready for bed." Alaska pouts and says "no daddy I wanna stay wif mommy." I look at Alaska and smile. "We can get ready for bed together." I say trying to have her not throw a tantrum. "Okay mama. Goodnight daddy." She kisses Lucas's cheek and I smile. "I'll be back to tuck you in pumpkin."

I give her a bath and she talks about what her and Lucas did all day. "We pwayed dwess up an I made daddy a pwincess. Ten we ate dinner an we played wif fucks" I laugh under my breath at how Alaska says trucks. "It sounds like you and daddy had fun." "We did. But I wike playing wif woo more." I smile. "Okay come on nugget. It's time to get you in your clothes and go to bed." She holds my hand as we walk to her room. I get her dressed and we lay in her bed as I read her a story. Lucas walks in and Alaska smiles. "Hi daddy." He lays in Alaska bed with us and she snuggles into Lucas as I finish the story. "Mommy?" "Yes." "I wove woo." "I love you more." Alaska does her monster voice and says "No I wove woo more mama." She grabs my face and kisses me on the lips. I smile. And do a monster voice. "I love you more end of discussion." Lucas speaks up and says. "What about daddy?" "I wove woo an mommy." She kisses Lucas's cheek. "Well I love you and mommy too." Lucas kisses both of our fore heads. Alaska smiles and lays her head on my chest and plays with my hair until she falls asleep. I turn on the night light and put her teddy bear in her arms and me and Lucas go into our room. I lay down and Lucas cuddles up next to me. "I love you short-stack." "I love you too Huckleberry." I kiss Lucas. He kisses down to my jawline and I smile. "Stop. Alaska is going to wake up." "She can't hear us." He kisses a certain stop on my neck and I turn into a whimpering mess. I tug at the ends of his hair and he groans and says "Baby girl." I laugh while saying "Don't expect me to call you daddy." Lucas look at me and smirks "That's what you say now." And let's just say things got heated and I may have called daddy once or twice.

2 HOURS LATER

"Mommy?" I open my eyes and I see Alaska standing there. "What's wrong?" "I cant sweep. I wanna snuggle wif woo and daddy." I lift her up and lay her in between me and Lucas. She lays on top of me and she wakes Lucas up to snuggle with us. She slowly starts to go to bed as i stoke her cheek. Lucas snuggles closer to me and kisses my forehead. "Go back to sleep."

I wake up to Alaska shaking me "Mommy wake up. Daddy made bweakfas." "Okay baby I'm coming." I take her hand as we walk into the kitchen. "Good morning sleepy heads." Lucas wraps his arm around my waist and picks up Alaska with the other. "Morning daddy." "Good morning Huckleberry." We both sit at the dining table and Lucas serves us waffles. Lucas then gives me a smoothie. "Thank you so much." I kiss his cheek. "Fank woo daddy." "Anything for my girls."

Halfway through eating Alaska says tone. "Mommy can I have some smofie?" "Of course." I hand her the smoothie and she drinks it and says "Mmm is yummy good job daddy." I smile at her noticing she is a mini me. "Mommy daddy can I play in my car now." I look over at Lucas and he says. "Sure pumpkin. Start getting dressed me and mommy will be upstairs in a second."

LUCAS POINT OF VIEW
Maya starts cleaning the plates off the table and I walk up behind her and start kissing her neck. She starts laughing and turns around. She kisses me and I kiss back while my hands travel around her body until Alaska yells from upstairs. "Mommy! Daddy!" Maya pulls away and bites her lip trying to hide her smile. I hold her hand as we walk up stairs. "Wook mommy an daddy I dressed myself." Then she says "come on mommy an daddy I'm weady." Alaska grabs my hand and drags me downstairs. "Alaska slow down before you fall down the stairs." "Okay mommy." Alaska let's go of my hand and grabs onto the hand rial.

We get outside and me and maya watch Alaska play in her toy Jeep. Maya lays her head on my shoulder and I lay my head on top of hers. "I love you Huckleberry." "I love you too short-stack." She looks at me and smiles while saying "stop calling me that." "No." I smile and I kiss her and she kisses me back. I pull away and Maya is blushing. "You're blushing mrs. Friar." "No I'm not." Alaska runs up to Maya and says "I'm bowed mama." "Ask daddy to play with you." Alaska walks over to me and says "daddy can you play with me?" I look at Maya. "Of course baby." I pick up Alaska and we walk upstairs to her toy room.

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I call Riley to ask if her and Farkle can come over so she can see her favorite niece. She said she could come over.

20 MINUTE LATER

The doorbell rings and I open it and I see Riley and Farkle. I hug both of them and Alaska come running downstairs. She runs up to Riley. "Aunt Wiley." "Baby peaches." Riley picks her up and Alaska practically squeezes her to death. Riley puts Alaska down and runs up to Farkle and hugs his legs "hi uncle Fark." "Hi you little ferret." I look at Farkle. "Stop calling my daughter a ferret." "What she likes it." He looks at Alaska and says "right you little ferret."  Alaska looks at me and I shake my head no. She looks up at Farkle and says "no uncle fark." Farkle then says "you only said that because your mommy told you to."

I walk upstairs to check on Lucas and I see him cleaning up Alaska's play room. He walks over to me and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "I love you Huckleberry." "I love you more." I shake my head and he nods. We both lean in and we kiss. Alaska come in the room and says "daddy aunt Wiley and uncle fark are downstairs." "Okay I'll be downstairs in a second." Lucas kisses me one last time and Alaska scrunches her face up look at us.

We get down shake and Riley suggest that we all go to topangas. We all go and we are talking for hours. I think to myself I'm finally happy. I'm happy with my life and I'm leaving all my worries behind. I sit there smiling and Lucas says to me "Are you Okay." "Perfect."

OKAY SO THAT WAS THE END I KNOW ITS CRAPPY AND IN SO SORRY IM JJSG TAKING SOME TIME TO FOCUS ON ME. PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED FOR ME BECAUSE THEY NOTICED IM DEPRESSED AND I HAVEN'T BEEN EATING BUT ILL BE BACK MAYBE WITH A NEW STORY OR TO CLEAN UP THIS ONE SORRY GUYS ILL SEE YOU SOON BYE :')