Coming home

MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I wonder the hallways and I call my mom.
M- Hi mom is dad there
K- Yeah Maya what wrong
M- Can you put me on speaker
K- Sure
M- Mom dad I'm ready to come home
I start to cry while saying this
M- I think there is something wrong with me and I really need you guys. Can I please come home tomorrow?
S- Of course Maya. It's getting late I'll talk to you once you get here
M- Okay. I love you mom. I love you dad. Goodnight
S- We love you too Maya goodnight

I go back into my dorm and I see Lucas and Spencer cuddling. I can't
deal with this right now. I quickly pack my clothes. I write a note to both of them.

I should have listened to myself because I was right. Hope is for suckers. I actually hoped one day I'd be happy. Look where that got me. Anyways I'm leaving and don't try looking for me. I'm talking about you Lucas. I know your going to think that I went back to New York but I'm going to save you the trip. I didn't go to New York. I'm in California. I'm taking time off to take care of myself. I think I'll be back. Maybe one day you'll find out where I am if that day ever occurs call me when you reach me. I'll still have the same phone number. You guys deserve each other you have so much in common like how both of you were able to get me to like you and then you both managed to break my heart. But that's not the point I'll be back in about three months if nothing happens to me. See you then. And Lucas don't bother talking to riley and Farkle they know where I am and they know I'm safe. I promised them not to tell you where I am. A promise is a promise so they better keep it. I'll see you soon Huckleberry and you too Spence.

I walk out of my dorm and I head for Lucas's. I get in and I write a note just for him.

I love you like a lot. And I will never stop even if you do hurt me. Call me as soon as you get the chance. I know I'm going to miss you. Look for me in a months. Thank you for letting me be your blonde beauty. Bye Huckleberry/cowboy/bucky-mcboing-boing/Ranger Rick/ Ranger Roy/Sundance/morning compass. Hahurrr.

I lay in Lucas's bed and I turn over and I see Bradley sleeping. I feel kind of bad for what I said to him the other day. Mmmm..... No I don't. I can't sleep and I end up going to Charlies dorm. I strip then I get in bed next to him. He groans then faces me "What are you doing here Maya?" I sniffle and say "I'm leaving tomorrow and I can't sleep." He sits up and sits me on his lap. "Why are you leaving." "I need a break Charlie but I'll be back." He wipes my tears and holds me in his arms. He sits me on his bed and takes out a shirt for me to wear. He puts it onto me and I smile. "There's that pretty smile." He lays back down and says "let's get you to be my papaya." "I want to talk." He reaches over me and turn out the light and says "I'm all ears." I tell him what happened between me and Lucas then I tell him how I saw him and my roommate cuddling in bed. Charlie sighs and says "If it makes you feel any better you're cuddling with me right now. Your amazing and hot friend. If I made that type of commitment to you I wouldn't break it. You're something special maya. I don't know why you let him take you for granted. You're just amazing." I smile while crying. "Charlie you're amazing I love you so much." I traces my dimple and I laugh. "I love you so much more." Charlie plays with my hair until I fall asleep.

I wake up and i smile looking at Charlie. I put two clips in his hair to keep his hair out of his face and something to remember me by. I kiss all over his face and he wakes up. "Good morning Maya." "Good morning." He takes ina deep breath and says "you're leaving today." I just sit there. He says "I'm going to ravish every facial feature as I still can." He looks at my cheeks and says "like your adorable freckles." He kisses my cheek and on my nose. "And your adorable forehead." He kisses my forehead then says "your freakishly pink lips." He swipes his thumb over my lip. "Especially those amazing eyes that I love unconditionally. The eyes that cry too much for how amazing of a person you are." I smile brightly and he says. "Oh and how could I forget those amazingly adorable dimples." He kisses both of them and I smile. "I really don't deserve you Charlie." He cuts me off and says "you're right you deserve more then me." I hold his face and I kiss him. He says "how about we take a picture so I can't remember all of those amazing features perfectly." He takes a picture of me kissing his cheek then one of just me smiling. I didn't notice but he starts to take a video and I say "I'm really going to miss the way you make me smile even when it's a bad time." "I'm going to miss the way you make me feel like a good person." I shake my head as he walks me out of his dorm and I say "you're an amazing person and there is no reason for someone to treat you differently. But Charlie. You can visit me whenever you want. I'll always be available for you. I'll text you the address if you ever want to drop by." I smile so wide. "I'll be there on Friday." He starts to lean in and I play a long and slow kiss on his lips. "Te amo." "Me amore." I leave Charlie and I go to the cafe to eat before I leave. I sit at a table by myself to think about what I tell my parents when they ask me why I came. And why I'm fucking crazy. And their going to be like who the fuck raised you to be this psycho bitch. But that's me. I finish my food and I go down the hall and I run into Lucas. "Maya I've been looking for you." "Were you looking for me in Spencer's bed." I look at him and he tries his hardest to make up an excuse "Lucas I don't want to hear it. I'm going to miss you." I tear falls from my eyes and I hug Lucas. "I'm going to miss you." He holds me in his arms for a long time. "Lucas you have to let me go." He sniffs and I rub the top of his hair. I start to cry hearing him cry. "Maya please don't leave me." He is shaking. "God Lucas you're making this so much harder then it has to be." He holds me tighter and says "I don't want you to leave I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." He starts to cry harder "Lucas please stop. It's not your fault. I need to work on myself. Please don't blame yourself. Its not you're fault." He lets me go and we look at each other and laugh. Lucas leans in and I grab his face and I kiss his cheek. I pull away and I wipe the tears off of his face while saying "goodbye Huckleberry. I left a note for you in your room. Call me soon please." "Goodbye my blonde beauty I promise I'll call you soon. When can I visit?" "I call you when I'm better." I hug him one last time. I leave campus and I walk to my bus stop.

 I leave campus and I walk to my bus stop