Introduction

It was a rainy day and it was getting dark. You were walking alone in the rain, looking down at the ground, not caring where your feet take you.

"Let's break up"

You remembered the words that your boyfriend said to you on your date. Tears began to drop down your cheeks, you can't stop the tears from dropping. People were looking at you as they passed by you but you didn't care and just continue walking without a care.

You stopped by the playground which is near your apartment and sit down on the swings. You're just looking down on the ground as you swing. "Why...Why does this keep happening to me?!" you screamed. You fall on your knees and cried even more.

"WHY?! Why can't someone just love me wholeheartedly?!" 

There was two guy walking passed by the playground and saw someone by the swing. "W-What's that?" the youngest pointed.

The other guy who is the eldest, squint his eyes since he can't see clearly who it was and then he heard crying. He immediately runs to you.

"Are you okay?!" you look up to the person. You can't see his face because of the heavy rain, you then felt dizzy and fainted. He catches you before your whole body falls to the ground, he then felt your hot forehead.

"Jeongguk-ah! Help me here!" he called for the maknae. The younger then runs to where he was and saw the girl in his arms.

"Hoseok-hyung, what happened?" Jungkook asked.

"She fainted and she has a very high fever. We have to take her to our apartment and treat her" Hoseok reply.

"Let's call an ambulance," Jungkook said.

"No, it will take a while to get here. Our apartment is just near, we have to treat her immediately" Hoseok respond, "Carry her" he added, Jungkook went and carried you in princess style. The two of them hurried home.

=TO BE CONTINUED=