Chapter 6

It was the weekend. As planned, you are going to see BTS. You keep changing thought whether you're going or not, but at the end, you made your decision to go. You're actually shy about going there by yourself, so you took Mary with you. She would be also happy to see them in person.

"Bes, where are we going? This street is so quiet and it's creeping me out" Mary said as she hugs on your left arm.

"Just calm down, the street here is always like this. I used to walk here" you said.

"Calm down?! What if some pervert pops out of nowhere or a killer?!" she exclaimed.

"Mary, don't worry. This place is very safe" you reply, the two of you continued walking.

+ + +

You and Mary arrive, Mary was confused about why we're standing in front of an apartment door. "[F/n], whose apartment is this?" she asked, pointing at the door.

"You'll find out when someone opens the door" you knock on the door three times and then you two heard footsteps coming closer and closer until it stops. The door opened, Mary's eyes widen to see the person at the door.

"OH.MY.GOD! Kim Taehyung?!" she screamed. Taehyung got startled by Mary and then he looks at you and smiles.

"Oh, [F/n]. Did you come to visit? And who is this?" 

"Hello, Taehyung. Well, you could say that. Jimin texted me and come here, over here is my friend. Her name is Mary Jane de la Cruz, she's from the Philippines" 

"Philippines?" Taehyung looks at Mary and smiles.

"Nice to meet you, Mary" he shows his box smile, Mary was just looking at Taehyung. "Come in" Taehyung made a way for you two and the two of you went inside the apartment. 

"Oh god, he just looks me straight into my eyes. My soul just left my body for a second" Mary whispered.

As you get inside, you saw everyone in the living room except for Hoseok. "Oh, [F/n]. You're here!" Jimin stands up from the couch and hugs you. When he breaks the hug he saw Mary beside you. "And who's this? Your friend?"

"Yeah, she is a friend of mine and a fan of you guys as well" you reply.

"Hello, my name is Mary Jane de la Cruz. I'm from the Philippines, I'm a very huge fan of you guys!" Mary introduced herself, can't stop smiling to see her favourite boy band. She also noticed that Hoseok wasn't around. "Where's Hoseok?" 

"Hoseok-hyung is in his room, sleeping" Jungkook respond.

"Have a sit, don't be shy and just feel at home," Namjoon said, the boys made space for you two and the two of you sit down.

"Do you guys would like anything to drink?" Jin asked.

"I'll just have water" you answered.

"I'll have juice please," Mary said, Jin then walks to the kitchen and gets you two a drink.