Chapter 11

=3 Years Later=

"Oh my god, I'm nervous," you said, as you were walking back and forth.

"Calm down, [F/n]" Jason said, resting his hands on your shoulders.

"You better not cry or your makeup will be ruined" Mary warned.

"I'll go check the groom now," Cameron said, he left the room and went to the room where Hoseok is.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in" Cameron comes into the room and was greeted by the BTS members.

"So, how's the groom doing?" Cameron asked.

"He's really nervous, he's taking a fresh air right now at the balcony" Jimin respond.

"It's the same as the bride, you guys should go ahead to the church already," Cameron said.

+ + +

Hoseok's POV

This is it...the day that she's going to be mine forever. I can't believe it happened so fast, it feels like yesterday that I propose to her. I also had a serious talk with her father, I was really intimidated when I first saw him but he's actually a nice person. I remembered that day that I asked for [F/n] hand in marriage, her father cried a lot since [F/n] was the only child and he can't believe that he had to let her daughter go. I promised [F/n]'s father that I will love [F/n] until our hair is grey and old, I will be by her side no matter what.

[F/n]'s parents are like my parents, they are nice, caring and loved their child wholeheartedly. I was happy that [F/n] is born to this world or if she wasn't, I don't know what I will be doing now. I might now be still married if I haven't met her. Maybe God planned this all along for us two to meet.

"We're here" the car stopped and I went down. I breathe out as I look at the huge church.

"Wow, this church is beautiful," I said in awe. As I went inside, there's a lot of people sitting down on the chairs, all of them looked at me. I look at the members.

"Since the church is big and we don't have that much visitors, we decided to invite some ARMYs to watch your wedding" Namjoon-ah explained.

"Guys...thank you!" we did a group hug.

"Hoseok, go to the altar now. The bride is coming" Cameron came, I quickly run to the altar.

+ + +

Your POV

I can't believe this is happening, I never thought a normal person like me would marry an idol. The church's door opens, I took a deep breath and look ahead. I can't see clearly because of the veil but as I walk down the aisle, I noticed that there's actually a lot more people than I thought. I remember some faces from fan signs and that's when I knew, it was their fans. I was happy that they came to this wedding and approved me as Hoseok's partner. ARMYs are like my second family, the day that Hoseok and I became official. I get a lot of hate and threats on that day, but ARMYs cheer me up and told me that don't mind those people and they are happy for me and Hoseok. 

I could feel tears welling up my eyes. '[F/n], you can't cry or your makeup will be ruin' 

+ + +

Third Person POV

You got to the altar, your father gave your hand to Hoseok. The two of you walk up to your way to the altar and faced the priest.

"We have gathered here today, in the presence of family and friends to join [F/n] and Hoseok in Matrimony"

+ + +

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

"Throughout this ceremony, [F/n] and Hoseok has vowed, in our presence, to be loyal and loving towards each other. They have formalized the existence of the bond between them with words spoken and with the giving and receiving of rings. Therefore, it is my pleasure to now pronounce them husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride!"

Hoseok takes off your veil, he can't stop smiling and you too. "You look so beautiful" he whispered.

"Thank you...you look handsome" you whispered back. Hoseok cupped your face, you close your eyes and Hoseok tilt his head a bit and kiss your lips. The loud cheer echoes inside the church, the two of you break the kiss and smile.