Chapter 9

It's been 2 years that you've known BTS, you are comfortable being around them but you're hiding your relationship with BTS since you don't want to cause any trouble for them. You also started to grow feelings for one of the members...Hoseok. You tried telling yourself a lot of times that you shouldn't fall in love with him but it didn't work, your feeling for him grew and grew as time flies by. 

Now BTS are busy with their schedules, you rarely see them now. You just watch them on TV and sometimes they will call you asking you how are you doing. 

+ + +

Hoseok's POV

It's been 2 years since we've known [F/n] we didn't get to see or talk to her that much now because of our busy schedules. We only get to talk to her over the phone we have a long free time which doesn't look much for us.

I've also been hiding something from the guys, I never told them my feelings for [F/n]. I've kept it myself and never told anyone, what would ARMYs think if I told them that I like someone? Would they hate me?

We're having a huge concert in Seoul and [F/n] said that she will be coming. I was happy to know that she's coming to watch us. I've always been there for her when she was heartbroken and by being there for her, I slowly try to fix her broken heart little by little. I know you can't fix a broken heart since it shattered to a million piece, but I will be there to hold onto her heart carefully so it won't break again. I wanted to tell my real feelings for her for a long time but the busy schedule is keeping us far away from each other.

Since we're having a big concert, I decided to gather the members to the waiting room. "What's wrong Hoseok-ah? It's very rare for you to ask us to gather" Jin-hyung asked.

"Everyone, since today we're having a huge concert. I have an announcement to tell you guys" I said. Everyone, kept their mouth shut and waited for me to talk. I gulp on my saliva, feeling nervous. "I...I like [F/n] and I wanted to confess my feelings for her at the concert, will you guys help me out?" I bow as I close my eyes. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and look up to see Namjoon-hyung with a smile on his face.

"Of course, we're happy to help you Hoseok-ah," Namjoon-ah said.

+ + +

Third Person POV

The three looks at each other since they knew that you have feelings for Hoseok but kept it from him. Now they knew about Hoseok's feelings for you, they can't help but smile. "Hoseok-hyung, we'll cheer for you," Jimin said.

"Yeah, we think [F/n] will like you back," Taehyung said.

"Eh?" Hoseok responds, confused about what Taehyung said.

"What he meant is fighting! Good luck!" Jungkook said. While everyone was talking, the three maknae walks out to the living room and calls you. 

You were out with your friends at a small cafe, you felt your phone vibrate and look at the lock screen. "Who is that?" Josh asked.

"It's Jimin..." you reply.

"Go ahead and answer it," Josh said.

"Is it okay?" you asked, the three nodded. You excuse yourself and walk outside the cafe and answer the call.

You: Hello?

Jimin: Oh, [F/n]. I just have to tell you something.

You: What is it?

Jimin: At our upcoming concert, wear something cute.

You: What do you mean by th-

Jimin hangs up on you and you look at the phone in shock. "Did he just hang up on me?" you went back inside and sit back down to your friends.

"So, what did he say?" Jason asked.

"He said that to wear something cute on their upcoming concert..." you reply.

"Is there something going on?" Mary asked.

"I don't know...he just told me that and hangs up," I said.

"I wanted to go to their concert, can you ask one of them to give you free tickets?" Mary asked.

"I-I can't just ask something selfish, that wouldn't be fair for other ARMYs that we get free tickets while they have to buy it," you said.

"It's not selfish, Hoseok is your future boyfriend anyway" Cameron joked.

"Cameron, don't joke around like that. She already heartbroken by that jerk ex of her and we don't want that to happen again. That guy is really famous and we know there are crazy fans out there that might hurt [F/n]" Jason went on mother mode all of the sudden, he then looks at you. "[F/n], don't tell me you have feelings for that J-Hope guy"

"Uh...about that..." you avoided his eye contact.

"Oh Jesus, [F/n]! I told you not to fall for that guy! Oh my god, I can't believe you fall in love way too fast" Cameron tried to calm his boyfriend down.

"Well don't blame me! Blame my heart!" you respond, angry. You stand up and left the cafe.

"Jason...you shouldn't be harsh on her, you know. It looks like Hoseok is the one for her, I know it. I've seen a change from [F/n] whenever she is around him there's that happiness in her eyes that we've never seen before" Mary said.

"I guess you have to accept who she likes, Jason. We want to see her happy as well" Cameron added. Jason realized that the two was right and now he regrets what he said to you.

"Oh no...what should I do? She hates me now" Jason's eyes became teary by his mistake.

"Don't worry, we'll go to her apartment and you have a talk with her and apologized," Cameron said, pulling his boyfriend closer to his chest and comfort him.

"*sigh* I'm so jealous of you two sometimes, you know. I wish I could do lovey-dovey things with Taehyung, but fate won't keep us together!" Mary whines.