=Chapter 12=

=4 years Later=

"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!"

"You sure love to say that"

"Mama!"

"Yes, Jung-soo"

"I want to be like papa!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, and I want to marry someone like mama!" you look at your cute son.

"Oh my gosh, you're just so cute~" you hug your son and he started giggling.

"I'm home!" you both heard Hoseok, you and your son walk your way to the front door.

"Papa!" the little boy runs up to Hoseok and he lifts his son into his arms.

"How's my little flower doing? Did you behave well?" Hoseok asked; the little boy nodded with a bright smile.

"You know, I want to be just like Papa!" the little boy said.

"Really? My members and I actually planning to have a second generation of BTS" Hoseok said.

"Oh my, that would be so cute!" you said.

+ + +

>>>TIMESKIP<<<

Jung-soo is already tucked into his bed, you caress his face and smile to see his cute sleeping face which resembles just like his father. You quietly leave his room and walk back to the master bedroom. You sit down on the bed and noticed Hoseok is not around, then the bathroom door opens, seeing a Hoseo'k half-naked body. "He's already asleep?" you just stare at him. He noticed it and a smirk escapes his lips, he walks closer to you. You gulp on your saliva, he leans closer to you then hold onto your hands as he pushes you down the bed. The water on his hair was dripping down your face, you could see his loving eyes look at you. "You know, Jung-soo told me something while ago" 

"What is it?" you asked.

"He said he wanted a little sister" you blushed, knowing what he meant.

"A-A little sister..." you said, avoiding his eye contact. He leans to your ears and whispered.

"You're okay with that, right?" he backs away, you stare at him of how he looks hot right now. Just looking at him makes your body hot.

"Ye-Yes, I'm okay with that," you said, then his lips suddenly crushed into yours. At first, it was a playful peck but later turn into a passionate kiss. The room is getting hotter and hotter, Hoseok started to snake his hand inside your lingerie and then unhook your bra without a problem. He breaks the kiss and backs away, looking down at you, you were a hot mess. A smirk escape his lips again, seeing you catching for your breath, he thinks it's so erotic. You sit up and look at him. "Hoseok, I don't think this is not a good idea right now. Jung-soo is next door, he might hear us" 

"Are you sure you want to stop, we've gone so far right now and do you want to stop now?" Hoseok asked. You both stare at each other in the eyes. 'Damn it!' you thought. You smash your lips to him again, Hoseok was pulling up your lingerie and took them off. Now he could see your bare chest, you cover it up but Hoseok took your arms off it, grabs both of your hands and put it over your head.

"Why are you shy? I've already seen it a lot of times" your face turn bright red by his comment, it been a while since you two had done it. Since Jung-soo was born you've been busy taking care of him and Hoseok is busy with his job a lot which never gave you two alone together that much. "Let's make our second baby" he whispered in your ears which made you shiver. He started showering you with kisses to your neck, then at your collarbone and it's he's going down slowly...

{Okay, I'll stop right here. I'll leave it up to your imaginations, you just have to continue it yourself}

==========+++==========

Author's note:

Okay, this is the end of the story! I know some of you live to have smuts in the story but for me as a writer, I'm terrible at making smuts. My parents actually don't know that I have Wattpad and read fanfictions, they also don't know that I write fanfictions. My mom always thought that I watch anime or Kdramas because I was always on my laptop, but she doesn't know that I write fanfictions here in Wattpad. 

Anyway, thank you for reading this book! And if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me on chat.

-p_mary12

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑴𝒚 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆•𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝙵𝙵•✔️ 🎉