Chapter 8

You had a fun time with Hoseok, but you never thought that you've got to say what has happened to you. He was nice and listens very well, he was there beside you the whole time, holding you in his arms. You never thought his hugs are very warm and very calming, you wish you could just stay forever. But one thing came into your mind that you should never fall in love with someone like him because...he's famous. You don't want to ruin his image and the same for his members. 

Two weeks passed by, you didn't call or text him. You didn't want to bother him since he might be busy and you don't want to bother him. As for Hoseok, he was busy with his schedule with his other members.

"So, how is going with [F/n]?"Jimin asked.

"She hasn't text or calls me" Hoseok replies.

"Did you call or text her?" Jimin asked.

"I did, but she never answers my call or replies to my texts" Hoseok reply.

"I think you should go and visit her," Jimin said.

+ + +

Your POV

It's been two weeks, but I never call or text him after that. "Aah...that was so embarrassing. I can't believe I just cried in front of him" I cover my face with my pillow. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, I sit up on my bed. "What the...who the hell is that? I never invited anyone to come here to my apartment..." I get out of my bed and walk my way to the front door. When I open the door, I saw Hoseok, wearing black sweatpants and a black hoodie.

"Hello~" he greeted with a bright smile while waving.

"Hoseok..how do you know where I live?" I asked.

"Uh...Jimin told me" he answered, I was confused why would know that when I never told him my address. 

"Okay...come in," I said. Since I don't want anyone seeing me with a famous guy, standing in front of my apartment. He sits down on the couch and so did I. "So, what made you come here?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just to see how you going" he responded. 'He must be thinking about what I told him two weeks ago when we went out'

"I'm okay, don't worry," I said.

"If you have any problem just tell me," he said with a smile. I can't believe a person like him would be this nice, no wonder his fans love him so much.

"Yeah...I will" I reply.

"Oh, by the way. Would you like to go out somewhere with me again?" he asked. I know I shouldn't hang out to an idol like him; if fans found out that he's hanging out with a girl, it would make a scandal. But it would be mean if I turn him down since he asked me nicely.

"Uh...sure" I answered. 'Am I making the right decision?'

+ + +

Third Person POV

Hoseok was now home to the apartment, he saw everyone is getting ready for lunch at the dining table. "Oh, you're already here Hoseok-hyung," Jimin said, noticed that Hoseok is home. Everyone pays attention to Hoseok and greeting him 'welcome home'. 

"So, how is [F/n] doing?" Namjoon asked.

"She's doing fine" Hoseok replies. But Hoseok knew that you are not okay and you tried to hide it with a smile, he just didn't bother to ask a lot of questions to you.