Chapter 3

Hoseok felt something cold on his both cheeks, he opened his eyes and saw everyone looking down on him, including you. He sits up and groans in pain.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard" you apologized.

"No, I should be apologizing to you. I should've been looking where I touch" Hoseok respond. "Anyway, how's your fever?" you touch your forehead.

"It looks like it went down" you reply.

"That's good to know, be careful next time not to stay in the rain for too long" Hoseok warned you, then you nodded in reply.

"Here [F/n], I made a chicken soup for you. Have a sip and you will feel even better" Jin gave you a mug of chicken soup, you took a sip and your eyes widen.

"Delicious!" you said.

"Well, that's our Jin-hyung. He's a really good cook" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, he makes great food for all of us" Taehyung agrees with Jungkook. You look at your phone and saw the time.

"Um...I think I have to go home" you said.

"But it's dark outside and it would be dangerous for you to go home," Jin said. Suddenly the thunder rumble.

"I guess you can't go home in this condition, there's a heavy rain," Yoongi said.

"Plus, it says on the news that there's a thunderstorm tonight" Namjoon added.

"You can stay here for tonight," Jimin said.

"Yeah, you can stay here for tonight. You can sleep in my room" Hoseok agrees, you feel shy staying over at their apartment and also, with seven guys.

"But where are you sleeping?" you asked.

"Don't worry, Hoseok-ah will be sleeping in my room" Yoongi respond.

"Eh, he's sleeping in my room. We're always sleeping in the same room" Jimin argues.

"Shut up, my room is near his room. He could go and check up on her if her fever gets back later" Yoongi argues back. 

"Fine," Jimin reply and pout.

=NEXT DAY=

You woke up from the delicious smell coming from outside, you get out of the bed and fix it. You went to the kitchen to see a tall and wide shoulder man. The man turns around and saw you standing in a daze.

"Oh, you're already awake. Good morning [F/n]" he greeted, you get back to your sense.

"Good morning to you too, Jin..." you respond, then looks up to his face. You stare at his face for a moment, feeling that you've seen his face before.

"Is there something on my face?"Jin asked; you shake your head in response.

"*yawn* what's for breakfast Jin-hyung?" Namjoon asked, scratching his stomach with sleepy eyes. 

"Have a look for yourself and wash your face" Jin respond, you stare at the two of them. 'Is it just me or this two looks and acts like a married couple...' you thought.

"Oh, good morning [F/n]!" you were greeted by the maknae, he was smiling at you, showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Good morning" you greeted him back. Then one by one, the others wake up except for Yoongi. You noticed he wasn't with all of you.

"Where's Yoongi?" you asked.

"We don't wake him up" Taehyung answered.

"Why?" you asked again.

"He's scary when you wake him up" Jimin answered this time. You look at Hoseok and saw is both cheeks are a bit swollen, he noticed that you've been looking at him.

"[F/n], stop worrying about my cheeks. It's getting better, don't worry" Hoseok gave you a reassuring smile.

+ + +

You took a shower and got dressed in your clothes that are now dry. "Um, thank you for taking care of me" you bow at them.

"It's nothing, you should be more thankful for Hoseok-ah and Jeonguuk-ah since they're the one helped you" Jin respond, you look at Hoseok and Jungkook then thank them.

You left their apartment, as you get out of the building you're familiar with the street and was able to get home without calling a taxi.

=TO BE CONTINUED=