Chapter 4

Your POV

It's been a week since I met him, I can't get him out of my mind for some reason. I let out a sigh.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You keep sighing" my best friend asked.

"What, really?" I respond.

"Yeah, you've been sighing a lot for 20 minutes since I came here" he replies.

I sat down beside him and rest my head on his shoulder. "Can I ask you something?"

"You're already doing it, but go ahead"

"What does it mean when you can't get someone out of your mind?"

"Are you thinking about that jerk ex of yours?" he asked, I look up to him and he's looking back to me as well.

"No..." I reply, he then gave me a shocked look.

"[F/n], don't tell me you're seeing someone already when you just got your heart broken. You move on so fast!" I sit up straight.

"No, it's not like that! I didn't tell you this yet but the day that when my boyfriend who is now my ex broke up with me, I was walking in the rain. I was on a playground, crying my heart out when a guy came up to me before I fainted" I explained.

"You fainted?!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, probably I caught a cold," you said.

"Wait, before you continue I'll get us something to drink" he stopped me from talking, he went to my kitchen and came back with juice. "Okay, continue"

"I don't remember anything but when I wake up I was in unfamiliar place and my clothes are changed. I slapped this guy who was actually the one who helped me and the guy named Jin explained to me what happened. I was about to apologize to the guy I just slapped but my foot got tangled on the blanket, he caught me before I fall on the floor. But..."

"But what?" he repeated.

"H-He touched something that he shouldn't have..." I said, he gave me a confused look.

"Shouldn't have?" he asked while he took a sip on his orange juice. I felt my face heat up of embarrassment that I have to point it out. I touch my boobs and he looks at it.

"Ptt! Hahaha! He touched your boobs! What a nice way to get to know you at the first meeting" he spat the orange juice all over me before he laughs.

"Yuck, disgusting! Stop laughing, it's not funny!" he realized he spat the orange juice on me.

"Oops, sorry"

"I'm going to get changed now"I went to my room and get changed then went back to him.

"So, what did you do?" he stopped laughing and wait for my answer.

"I slapped him so hard that he got knocked out"

"Ptt! Oh my god, hahaha! I can't, this is too much for me" he started laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop laughing Josh! I feel bad for him for giving him swollen cheeks!" I yelled.

*ding dong*

"I'll go get that" Josh went to get the door. As he opens the door I saw my second best friend, Cameron.

"Hey babe~" Josh clings his arms around Cameron's neck and kiss him on the lips.

Josh Hudson, he's the first guy friend I met, when I got here in South Korea. I started College but I was having a little bit trouble of speaking Korean, that's when I met Josh. He was fluent in Korean, he helped me and we both became close friends. I also started to have feelings for him but one day, he introduces me to Cameron. That's when I find out...he's gay.

"*sigh* you guys have a better love life than I do..." you stare at the two in jealousy.

+ + +

Third Person POV

"So, how are you [F/n]?" Cameron asked.

"You won't believe what just happened to her" Josh started, he tried to hold his laugh.

"What happened?" Cameron asked.

"A guy just grope on her boobs on first meeting" Josh started laughing again, you glare at him and puff your cheeks.

"Stop it already Josh!" you yelled.

"What did you do?" Cameron asked.

"I slapped his cheeks so hard that he got knocked out" you answered.

"Bwahahaha! Out of all guys you dated, he's the first guy to ever do something like that. And plus, the first guy you ever knocked out by slapping" Josh laughs uncontrollably again. "Oh god...I wanted to meet that guy" he had tears from laughing so much.

"[F/n], don't go trusting guys easily and get your heart broken again. As you best friend, I don't want to see you hurt" Cameron rest a hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah, if someone broke your heart again we would break his face" Josh made a fist on his right hand and punching it to his left palm.

"Okay, Josh. Maybe not break his face, we don't want to end up in jail" Cameron said.

"You guys are so sweet, I'm so glad to have you two as my best friend"

"Aw~ us two as well are glad to be our best friend," Josh said, the two hugs you.

=TO BE CONTIUED=

==========+++==========

Author's note:

I can't believe my WiFi is slow, sometimes the connection got distracted and lost connection.

My dad bought a new WiFi modem because we got a noticed that they are going to disconnect our WiFi. Our old one was getting slow, there's one time (or maybe more than that) we didn't have a WiFi for nearly a month...I nearly died of boredom. When we were disconnecting the old one, suddenly the connecting went fast. But when the new one got connected, the connection is slow😑.