Chapter 5

Your POV

I'm working today. I work at a cafe near my apartment as a waitress and cashier person. 

"[F/n], can you come to the concert with me?" 

"Whose concert?"

"BTS"

"*sigh* fine" she's been bothering me to go with her to BTS concert. I don't who BTS is since I don't listen to any boy bands, all I do is focusing so much on my life and my love life.

"Yay! Thank you [F/n]!" she gave me a hug. This is Mary, a new friend of mine. Her full name is Mary Jane de la Cruz, she's from the Philippines. I also met her from College, she was having troubles finding the class she's going to so I helped her. I was surprised at how fluent her English was and after that, we became close friends.

+ + +

We're now finished working and on our way home. Mary and I live in the same building apartment and lives next door to mine. As we walk our way home to our apartments, I got curious about who BTS are and ask Mary about them.

"Mary?"

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me who BTS are?" she stops her track and so I did, I look up to see her face in shock as she put a hand on her chest.

"You don't know BTS?!" she exclaimed.

"Uh...yeah" I respond.

"How dare you! Oh my god, I think I'm gonna faint. Someone catch me before I fall" she started to overact.

"Mary Jane, just get to the point. If you're going to faint, just do it"  she straightens her body.

"Okay fine. Geez, kumalma ka lang te (just calm down sister)" she said sarcastically. I can understand what she's saying since she taught me Tagalog words and sometimes when she talks to her fellow Filipino friends, I catch some words they say. "But first we have to go to your apartment, we don't want to be standing here the whole time in the middle of walk path"

+ + +

Third Person POV

Mary explained who is BTS to you and now she is showing you a video of them. "Here, I will show you one of their music videos. You're going to love them" she played the video of Blood Sweat and Tears. You stare at each boy's faces and noticed you've seen those faces before. "What's wrong [F/n]?"

"There's nothing wrong...it's just, I felt I've seen these guys before..." you said as you pinching your chin, looking at the music video seriously.

"There is no way they would be walking around so casually and get noticed by fans" Mary scoff.

"No, I'm serious" you reply. Then Hoseok's face pops up on the screen and that's when you realized where you've seen them.

"Ho-Hoseok?!" you exclaimed as you pointed at the screen.

"Yes, that Hoseok a.k.a J-Hope. He's th-wait...HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS NAME?! I DIDN'T EVEN TELL YOU HIS NAME YET!" Mary gave you a shocked looking face. 

"Uh...you know the story that I told you about when my boyfriend broke up with me?" Mary nodded.

"Yes, you told me two people helped you that time and took you to their apartment"

"Yeah...about that, that was Hoseok and Jeongguk helped me then after that I saw the rest of the members"

"WHAT?! You saw them, in real person?!" you nodded in response, "You're so lucky! I wish I could see them, especially Taehyung~" she pouted.

+ + +

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

You just finished eating dinner and was sitting in the living room on your laptop, watching Kdrama. Then your phone rings and looks at the screen to see a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown

Unknown: Hello [F/n].

You: Who's this?

Unknown: It's me, Jimin.

You: Jimin...how did you get my number?

Unknown: When you were taken care of by Hoseok-hyung and Jin-hyung, I sneak into your bag and took your phone to get your number. Sorry for not asking you first.

You: It's okay, do you need something?

Unknown: Not really, I just want to ask if you're free this weekend.

You: Yes, I am. Why?

Unknown: Is it okay if you come here? We're not busy this weekend and we got nothing to do and plus, Hoseok-hyung would be happy to see you again.

You: Hoseok? Why?

Unknown: Nothing~

And with that, he hangs up on you. You're confused to what Jimin told you, why would Hoseok be happy to see you when you two just met. You shake that thought off and continued watching Kdrama on your laptop.

==========+++==========

Author's note:

I have an announcement, on the 30th of June 2018. I would be releasing a new book called "The Boss And His New Assistant", it's a Vkook/Taekook fanfic and it's my first ship fanfiction. 

-p_mary12